View Poll Results: Who should win the "Best Moderator Award"?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • damnz

19 46.34%
  • Gin0va

22 53.66%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    Hey, I'm helpful to people in threads when I see questions being asked that I can help out with...as long as it isn't the naruto section...plus I'm mostly nice to new people on irc...
    Mostly nice? :x

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Actually, every moderator in the staff have sent a lot of threads to the graveyard; it's just some leave message and some do not. You can't "hate" someone because of that, since he's doing the right thing...
    Oh but they do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Mostly nice is the best you're gonna get.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

HOLD ON!

NPG caused way more tears in the naruto forum than Asce ever did

And if the narutards mobilised themselves against the mod they disliked the least it means certain people were doing their jobs

f***ing tengu
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    HOLD ON!

NPG caused way more tears in the naruto forum than Asce ever did[/COLOR]
    Actually..no. I was solely moderator of the Naruto Forums for a few months...this was before the theories section existed. Could you imagine the level of chaos that was present during this time?! "TOBI IS NARUTO'S DAD" "NARUTO IS NARUTO'S DAD" "PEIN IS NARUTO'S BROTHER" "SAKURA IS NARUTO'S DAD" "THE 4TH HOKAGE IS NARUTO'S BROTHER-DAD, AND TWICE REMOVED-COUSIN!"

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Actually..no. I was solely moderator of the Naruto Forums for a few months...this was before the theories section existed. Could you imagine the level of chaos that was present during this time?! "TOBI IS NARUTO'S DAD" "NARUTO IS NARUTO'S DAD" "PEIN IS NARUTO'S BROTHER" "SAKURA IS NARUTO'S DAD" "THE 4TH HOKAGE IS NARUTO'S BROTHER-DAD, AND TWICE REMOVED-COUSIN!"
    *Pats Asce on the back* ^^

Big secret: I have posted in the Naruto section of the forum for only once, ever.

In any case, I am not about to change my position. So I still voted for damnz. However, I have recently gained a great deal of respect for gin0va due to his fantastic performance in the Sexist Female Contest. I was impressed, to say the least.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Well, there are some people who like to come in and be basically rude...the most evident is that one girl who isn't a member of MS but came on and pretty much insulted everyone there (*whispers*She pissed off Mel a lot, something that only two other people I know have done...*whispers*)

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    Well, there are some people who like to come in and be basically rude...the most evident is that one girl who isn't a member of MS but came on and pretty much insulted everyone there (*whispers*She pissed off Mel a lot, something that only two other people I know have done...*whispers*)
    What? When? Who? Where? EHH???

Ravona

I love them both, gin0va for the early spoilers and the translations and Damnz for the good conversation and insight (gin0va is good too but I think ive had more dialogue with damnz). Voted damnz, though 'twas hard.
    A pie in the sky?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    What? When? Who? Where? EHH???
    The "girl" with the mu|(insert random w/e here) nick name, pissed off thsv and Mel among others if I'm not mistaken. Mass ended up banning her, but somebody removed it.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?