View Poll Results: Who should win the "Best Moderator Award"?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • damnz

    19 46.34%
  • Gin0va

    22 53.66%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    Hey, I'm helpful to people in threads when I see questions being asked that I can help out with...as long as it isn't the naruto section...plus I'm mostly nice to new people on irc...
    Mostly nice? :x

  2. #12
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Actually, every moderator in the staff have sent a lot of threads to the graveyard; it's just some leave message and some do not. You can't "hate" someone because of that, since he's doing the right thing...
    Oh but they do anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Mostly nice? :x
    Mostly nice is the best you're gonna get.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  3. #13
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    HOLD ON!

    NPG caused way more tears in the naruto forum than Asce ever did

    And if the narutards mobilised themselves against the mod they disliked the least it means certain people were doing their jobs

    f***ing tengu
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  4. #14
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    HOLD ON!

    NPG caused way more tears in the naruto forum than Asce ever did[/COLOR]
    Actually..no. I was solely moderator of the Naruto Forums for a few months...this was before the theories section existed. Could you imagine the level of chaos that was present during this time?! "TOBI IS NARUTO'S DAD" "NARUTO IS NARUTO'S DAD" "PEIN IS NARUTO'S BROTHER" "SAKURA IS NARUTO'S DAD" "THE 4TH HOKAGE IS NARUTO'S BROTHER-DAD, AND TWICE REMOVED-COUSIN!"


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  5. #15
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Actually..no. I was solely moderator of the Naruto Forums for a few months...this was before the theories section existed. Could you imagine the level of chaos that was present during this time?! "TOBI IS NARUTO'S DAD" "NARUTO IS NARUTO'S DAD" "PEIN IS NARUTO'S BROTHER" "SAKURA IS NARUTO'S DAD" "THE 4TH HOKAGE IS NARUTO'S BROTHER-DAD, AND TWICE REMOVED-COUSIN!"
    *Pats Asce on the back* ^^

    Big secret: I have posted in the Naruto section of the forum for only once, ever.

    In any case, I am not about to change my position. So I still voted for damnz. However, I have recently gained a great deal of respect for gin0va due to his fantastic performance in the Sexist Female Contest. I was impressed, to say the least.

  6. #16
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Mostly nice? :x
    Well, there are some people who like to come in and be basically rude...the most evident is that one girl who isn't a member of MS but came on and pretty much insulted everyone there (*whispers*She pissed off Mel a lot, something that only two other people I know have done...*whispers*)

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  7. #17
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by archiel View Post
    Well, there are some people who like to come in and be basically rude...the most evident is that one girl who isn't a member of MS but came on and pretty much insulted everyone there (*whispers*She pissed off Mel a lot, something that only two other people I know have done...*whispers*)
    What? When? Who? Where? EHH???


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  8. #18
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    3,995
    I love them both, gin0va for the early spoilers and the translations and Damnz for the good conversation and insight (gin0va is good too but I think ive had more dialogue with damnz). Voted damnz, though 'twas hard.
    A pie in the sky?

  9. #19
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    What? When? Who? Where? EHH???
    The "girl" with the mu|(insert random w/e here) nick name, pissed off thsv and Mel among others if I'm not mistaken. Mass ended up banning her, but somebody removed it.

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •