View Poll Results: Who should win the "Sexiest Female Award"?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mel_Luvz_Anime

30 45.45%
  • Arhazivory

8 12.12%
  • gin0va

13 19.70%
  • â€*â€*Princess of Alucardâ€*â€*

15 22.73%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    you were the winner in last poll weren't you?

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

I voted you Mel, though you refused to make 1 simple translation for me! I even asked kindly ,later. :Hmph:
    But there is someone I would vote more, if that girl was here to be voted.
    Last edited by Yoru; 05-04-2008 at 09:21 AM.

So very tired anymore KandaLavi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Why Am I In Again?! :(
    I don't know but I'll vote for you simply for the 'lol' factor

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/KandaLavi
    Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
    11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
    23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
    29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.

Oimg... Hey Guys!!1 Vote Mel For Sexiest Hurry Plz

I Can't Wai...

known as Lucifer / Killy69 / Succubus / GioGio / Guts / Lain Iwakura / L41n

Mel will crush you all...

Honorary mention to Niph and Ms. Chung <- *that's called covering your bases*
    "Hey thanks for emailing me. Why you dropping Fairy Tail again?????? It is one of the most awesome manga so please please keep doing it because I do now want to add other scans to my collection since it is not so good. If you need help I can help out with anything except I don't know how to do the manga typing and that kind of stuff. By the way, are you thinking about Code Breaker? If so, I can also maybe help with that too. Also, next time if you will drop the series don't email me. It is depressing news and I will rather just not know this time. Thank you."

mel FTW XD

i dont even know her yet :p but she seems wild :p

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Why Am I In Again?! :(
    Because your a smokin' hot woman gin0va.

DukeTheGold's Special Election Coverage:

Mel_luvz_anime's election bid seems to be quite a success. The endorsement of the Ecchi club has proven to be crucial in this tight race. ††Princess of Alucard†† has fallen behind due to the lack of advertisement and user activity for that matter. Nonetheless, she still managed to firmly hold on to her second position in the race. Perhaps the moral of her election success is that a good photo beats a good avatar anytime. In the meantime, Arhazivory is trailing in the polls. The statistics are not at all favorable for her. Could it be that the Boredom Zone Queen's powerful campaign engine is finally showing signs of weakness? Has her momentum been completely crushed by Mel's powerful hormone overactive backers? Lastly, we have the dark horse of the race -gin0va- who has always managed to maintain an overwhelming popularity among the gay voters and Shotacon(Shotacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) voters. However, the winner of the first round of the sexist female contest is suffering from a notable dwindling of support in the popular votes area. Political analysts suggest that in order to regain the lost momentum, gin0va must expand one's personal fan base and pull in the support of the bisexual voters as well as firmly reestablishing the core supporter bases among the gays. Some of the more radical experts have once again put forth the controversial political strategy-"Electro votes= Mega nude pictures of Compromising positions²", or better known as "E=MC²". Thus far, only Mel has demonstrated signs of willingness in deploying this contentious tactic.

The election is yet too close to call, with only 38 of the original 82 voters counted in the delegation. Currently, Mel has the lead. But will she be able to hold on to it? Or will ††Princess of Alucard†† and Arhazivory be able pull up ahead at the last moment?

"Because your a smokin' hot woman gin0va," quote Di3, member of the Ecchi FC. Perhaps even gin0va, the winner of the first round, is not yet dead in the water.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-04-2008 at 08:04 PM.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    DukeTheGold's Special Election Coverage:

Mel_luvz_anime's election bid seems to be quite a success. The endorsement of the Ecchi club has proven to be crucial in this tight race. â€*â€*Princess of Alucardâ€*â€* has fallen behind due to the lack of advertisement and user activity for that matter. Nonetheless, she still managed to firmly hold on to her second position in the race. Perhaps the moral of her election success is that a good photo beats a good avatar anytime. In the meantime, Arhazivory is trailing in the polls. The statistics are not at all favorable for her. Could it be that the Boredom Zone Queen's powerful campaign engine is finally showing signs of weakness? Has her momentum been completely crushed by Mel's powerful hormone overactive backers? Lastly, we have the dark horse of the race -gin0va- who has always managed to maintain an overwhelming popularity among the gay voters and Shotacon(Shotacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) voters. However, the winner of the first round of the sexist female contest is suffering from a notable dwindling of support in the popular votes area. Political analysts suggest that in order to regain the lost momentum, gin0va must expand one's personal fan base and pull in the support of the bisexual voters as well as firmly reestablishing the core supporter bases among the gays. Some of the more radical experts have once again put forth the controversial political strategy, better known as "Electro votes= Mega nude pictures of Compromising positions²", or "E=MC²". Thus far, only Mel has demonstrated signs of willingness in deploying this contentious tactic.

The election is yet too close to call, with only 38 of the original 82 voters counted in the delegation. Currently, Mel has the lead. But will she be able to hold on to it? Or will â€*â€*Princess of Alucardâ€*â€* and Arhazivory be able pull up ahead at the last moment?

"Because your a smokin' hot woman gin0va." quote Di3, member of the Ecchi FC. Perhaps even gin0va, the winner of the first round, is not yet dead in the water.
    i would sig that, but it's too long :(

i luv u Mel_Luvz_Anime
    ------------------------------------------
    lol that sounds stupid coming from an girl
    Last edited by kk; 05-07-2008 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost