View Poll Results: Who should win the "Biggest Spammer Award"?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trinny

16 40.00%
  • Arhazivory

24 60.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    What do you mean with the he/she part Asce? I'm 100% girl -___- *points at profile*
    I thought you were but I didn't remember so I went with the choice that would guarantee no error.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Ah xD

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    How did you get those numbers? 0.0
    Just click on the number of replies beside each thread and you'll see how many posts per user.

On another note....the only place in MS that I don't post is the One Piece section. I contribute to many other sub-forums, so I'd like to think I'm an active member who enjoys running the Boredom Zone, NOT a spammer.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

wtf why isnt aaaaargh in this poll? Hes the best spammer in this forums. He spammed me so many times, and the mods didnt do nothing to him, even after i complained and reported him numerous times. And he is such a good spammer that he even got me banned when he was the one spamming and insulting me, and i got an infraction as well that said i was insulting other member, when it was really him that spammed me and insulted me. Now if you ask me, thats the greatest spammer of all time. How many spammers can actually get an innocent person in trouble? Exactly. Aaaargh wins this competition easily. Hands down. If you disagree, then name one spammer who got another member banned for something that they did themselves. Congrats aaaargh. You definitely win this.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    wtf why isnt aaaaargh in this poll? Hes the best spammer in this forums. He spammed me so many times, and the mods didnt do nothing to him, even after i complained and reported him numerous times. And he is such a good spammer that he even got me banned when he was the one spamming and insulting me, and i got an infraction as well that said i was insulting other member, when it was really him that spammed me and insulted me. Now if you ask me, thats the greatest spammer of all time. How many spammers can actually get an innocent person in trouble? Exactly. Aaaargh wins this competition easily. Hands down. If you disagree, then name one spammer who got another member banned for something that they did themselves. Congrats aaaargh. You definitely win this.
    Methinks Gameboy doesn't know what spammer means. Spammer means he who makes the most(quantity) amount of useless posts on the forums. Considering aaaargh only has 242 posts, he doesn't stand out as a spammer. Furthermore, that's personal conflict between you and aaaargh. If you have a problem with it, inform a staff member without threats or ultimatums, or speak to him directly about it.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Methinks Gameboy doesn't know what spammer means. Spammer means he who makes the most(quantity) amount of useless posts on the forums. Considering aaaargh only has 242 posts, he doesn't stand out as a spammer. Furthermore, that's personal conflict between you and aaaargh. If you have a problem with it, inform a staff member without threats or ultimatums, or speak to him directly about it.
    Tried that. I already had an agreement with him that he wouldnt reply to any of my threads, but he broke it (im not surprised). Anyways, yeah, your right. Even though he posts useless junk that has nothing to do with my thread, he still has a few post count. So i guess it wouldnt make sense if he joined.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Just click on the number of replies beside each thread and you'll see how many posts per user.

On another note....the only place in MS that I don't post is the One Piece section. I contribute to many other sub-forums, so I'd like to think I'm an active member who enjoys running the Boredom Zone, NOT a spammer.
    Crap im top 5 in nearly every list. Im top poster in This or that? I should be included here