View Poll Results: Who should win the "Biggest Spammer Award"?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trinny

16 40.00%
  • Arhazivory

24 60.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I remember me going holiday and trinny having 50 posts. 1 week later Trinny had 1050 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    jeah the times. Dont forget that i got an infraction for spamming with trinny xP.
    You only have one, ur lucky, I have a couple. Im a bad boy.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Some statistics to help those who haven't voted yet...

The biggest (most posts) thread in the boredom zone is The Corrupted Wish Game Where Arhazivory has an astonishing 584 posts. The next closest in the thread is Redsquirrel with 386. Trinny is 4th at 247.

Now it may appear that Arhazivory indeed is the biggest spammer...however

In the Word Association Game, Trinny has a dominating 440 posts, almost 200 greater than the next person.

Also, in the old Thee Word Game, Trinny had 314 posts, almost 100 above the next person.

Yet...Arhazivory isn't down for the count yet! In the This or That? thread, she has a commanding lead of almost 150 posts over Trinny.

The big picture...is that although Arhazivory might have more posts than Trinny, she has been here longer and also has made most of her posts in threads that are big and constantly active. In contrast, Trinny has a large number of posts, in threads that don't have that many posts. In other words, he/she at times, makes up almost 1/3 of the posts in the thread!

Then again, the definition of spammer is open to interpretation, but surely what we can all agree on is if anybody on these forums are spammers, it would be these two.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post

The biggest (most posts) thread in the boredom zone is The Corrupted Wish Game Where Arhazivory has an astonishing 584 posts. The next closest in the thread is Redsquirrel with 386. Trinny is 4th at 247.

In the Word Association Game, Trinny has a dominating 440 posts, almost 200 greater than the next person.

Also, in the old Thee Word Game, Trinny had 314 posts, almost 100 above the next person.

Yet...Arhazivory isn't down for the count yet! In the This or That? thread, she has a commanding lead of almost 150 posts over Trinny.

The big picture...is that although Arhazivory might have more posts than Trinny, she has been here longer and also has made most of her posts in threads that are big and constantly active. In contrast, Trinny has a large number of posts, in threads that don't have that many posts. In other words, he/she at times, makes up almost 1/3 of the posts in the thread!

Then again, the definition of spammer is open to interpretation, but surely what we can all agree on is if anybody on these forums are spammers, it would be these two.
    How did you get those numbers? 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    How did you get those numbers? 0.0
    That's confidential information. Doctah Asce is a part time PI.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Damn, you should've said earlier.

That's confidential information. Doctah Asce is a part time PI.
    Not having many patients recently? Ah~ We're such healthy people~

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    No we're not, we just all deny our insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    The Doctah took a sabbatical...

Ravona

I was nominated wow funny. Though I should've known.

And wow, that's quite that satistics. But what really got to me when I read the post was this line: "In other words, he/she at times, makes up almost 1/3 of the posts in the thread!"

What do you mean with the he/she part Asce? I'm 100% girl -___- *points at profile*

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    that's what gin0va said but he still is one of the favourites in the sexiest girl award

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all