Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OTOGAKAGE IS BACK!!!!! You dont have moobs dude

hollister shirt basketball shorts favorite
    regular clothes- aeropastle collar and some khakis
    favorite anime/manga-Air gear or bleach(cover pictures not there actual clothes)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    Did you know that if you join their facebook group you get a 20% discount. I just ordered some clothes and instead of being 600 dollars it turned out to be 480 without shipping.

1:What is your favorite clothings style? Skinny jeans, fresh tee and fresh sneakers
    2:What is your normal clothing style? same
    3:Which clothing style from Anime\Manga is your favorite? hitman reborn with all that leather.
    Yea I know im bout to join the street team
    and damn pakkun if your dressing like me ur phreash!!!
    Im about to bout to buy a Loius Vuittton scarf so ur gonna have to step ya game up homie, ima be in the mall lookin like Kanye!
    Hmm the 3rd question is kinda hard, I gotta say Gantz, I liked the gear that the Oni Aliens were rocking and the Vamps are phresh.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Im stepping up in about 2 weeks with this backpack and this watch. The bag is called "Weekend Bag" and its by Tretorn and the watch is a brand called "toy watch". Pretty Phresh.

1.See 2 (i hardly wear anything else). At home I tend to wear Yukata (light summer kimono) which is nice and breezy.
    2. Given my profession, which requires a strict dress code you could classify it as "classy business" mean, tailor made and fit for board meetings.
    3. Miko (Shrine Maiden)

[19:48:38] <ut2004player> You know i am sensitive about UT subject... >_>
    <ut2004player> Xeperu: Death note is better than code geass

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    Im stepping up in about 2 weeks with this backpack and this watch. The bag is called "Weekend Bag" and its by Tretorn and the watch is a brand called "toy watch". Pretty Phresh.

I see you man, its phresh, i goota catch up.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

1. I have a weird aversion to wearing a companies logo in huge writing over my chest and don't like any bright colours other than yellow, so usually quite restrained, but no particularly big preferences with regards to style.

2. I'm a cartoon character. Five hundred and seven sets of the same outfit style of thing. Usually combats or khakis and a hooded top. More variety wouldn't go amiss, but I'm extremely lazy.

3. Not exactly what I'd actually want to wear, because I am at heart, a parochial little soul, but Shinigami get-up from Bleach is nice and simple, uniform enough to convey that they're fundamentally a military force but with room for modifications to convey character. Generally characters in Bleach are just very well visually designed.

SkullCandy
    I love looking like a bum... having people look down on me gives me inspiration. i have this thing called empowerment issues, i often dream of being chased and jumping off high places. kinda weird eh?
    Dream as if you'd Live forever... Live as if you'd Die today.
    ~BlueDay Book

call me Kaz! =D frenchonion_sunchips's Avatar
    ^just a little XD

i tend to hang out at parks and beaches a lot so whenever i go out i just throw on a sweatshirt and my levis cause i know im gonna get dirty. oh i wear boots too. could never stand how tennis shoes break every 6 months...

1. i dont like skirts nor dresses so i rarely wear those, i hate pink, so i never wear it, my colours r black, gray, white, blue and some purple
    2. when i go out, love to wear a brand t-shirt, jeanse my converse (high cut mostly)...
    3. at home i wear baggy stuff and i walk around bare foot
    4. i love bracelets and necklaces..