Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Oh well. They always do this when all the manga are in their climax.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Well, i think they deserve that break. They too have families n it's good to have this break once in a while. It will make u more curious about the story. After all, most of us are just leechers anyway. We don't have that much right to complain...

Anyway, enjoy your holidays to all the mangakas n also to all the scanlation groups. Keep up the good work. U R D'BEST!!!

Both Naruto and in particular One Piece are coming up for milestone chapters (400 and 500), more time to prepare particular awesomeness for these is a welcome thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    @Binky: D: You know French!
    I can understand some French. It's compulsary for four years here, though I was rubbish at it, being able to work out subtitles is handy because for some reason many sports anime are subbed much faster in French. As for speaking it... My accent would brutally murder any language I tried, so it's best not to. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    I can understand some French. It's compulsary for four years here, though I was rubbish at it, being able to work out subtitles is handy because for some reason many sports anime are subbed much faster in French. As for speaking it... My accent would brutally murder any language I tried, so it's best not to. XD
    Can I say thank goodness for the internet and online forums? I kid, I kid, I'm sure you don't sound that bad. You still know French so it's coo~

It's not just the Mangaka that get the week off. Infact, the Mangaka already have a week or two's issues done in advance. It's the publisher, printer, drivers, vendors who all have (most of) the week off.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

oh no...
    no naruto no one piece...
    this week will b a long week...
    one piece have 2 wait 2 weeks... T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
    It's not just the Mangaka that get the week off. Infact, the Mangaka already have a week or two's issues done in advance. It's the publisher, printer, drivers, vendors who all have (most of) the week off.
    I guess this also mean a week-off for the weekly scanlators, doesn't it? =p

I hope most of the series will begin their interesting arcs after this golden week...
    Although I'm not sure about Bleach, looks like the flashback chapters won't stop in 2-3 chapters again..

I can't wait for the beginning of Christmas Bowl(ES21).. Hope the raw will be online soon, and the scanlators can done it ASAP... ^^a

Btw, sorry if my english is bad, I'm not a native speaker..

2 more weeks without One Piece sucks D: lol... Anyway, does this break include for the Anime counter-parts also?!! SO LAME >_> But a full week of holydays is awesome too, lucky them in japan

Question!
    So when will Jump SQ be released? I'm looking forward to the next chapter of CLAYMORE.
    I've been waiting for 2 months already so compared to the waiting for OP ... I think the fans of Claymore have a harder time

So what is the estimate release of claymore? anyone has any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,

-Nizak