• Euroge

0 0%
  • Killer

3 4.62%
  • Trafalgar Law

36 55.38%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Okay, Luffy took on Crocidile when he was 30 000 000 and Croc was 81 000 000... difference of 51 000 000... Crocodile's bounty would've been higher, except that he became a Shichibukai and then your bounty doesn't go up anymore.

Nami has defended against Eneru's (Enel's?) attack, and his bounty would have been well over 100 000 000. So, Nami fighting a 100million + bounty ≠ certain death

Chopper's bounty doesn't count.

Also, a lot of time has passed between Enis Lobby (when the Bounties were last updated) and now. It is implied that a lot of time passed between Thriller Bark and now. So we have no real idea how much stronger Nami actually is.

Lastly, bounty does not equal power level... Just how much the government sees you as a threat, there could be a lot of reasons that somebody has a high bounty that is not that powerful (see 8 year old Robin).

hmm
    i guess you have a point
    but i still highly doubt that nami is guna beat a supernova by zapping him/her with some lightning bolt
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    For me, mainly because most of the 9 have character designs that are unnecessarily complicated, which means we will not be seeing them often. Also, 9 strawhats and 9 rookies just seem too coincidental. Though personally, i think they would become fodder for the greater arc of the nobles, marines and Strawhats.

Also, really? You REALLY think Chopper's 50 Berry bounty reflects his threat level? Judging my Law's title and bounty level, it looks like Chopper is fast becoming the elusive 4th strongest Strawhat (Chopper has always been a popular character, in fact, in recent polls Chopper was the 4th most popular character, with Sanji being third, Zoro second and Luffy 1st.)
    there's no way chopper is the 4th strongest strawhat
    1: luffy
    2: zoro
    3: sanji
    4: probably robin (maybe even better than sanji)
    5: probs franky or brook
    chopper is one of the weakest strawhats
    neva really liked chopper (no offence to the chopper fans out there)
    Last edited by bigpoopoo; 05-03-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoopoo View Post
    hmm
    i guess you have a point
    but i still highly doubt that nami is guna beat a supernova by zapping him/her with some lightning bolt
    ------------------------------------------

there's no way chopper is the 4th strongest strawhat
    1: luffy
    2: zoro
    3: sanji
    4: probably robin (maybe even better than sanji)
    5: probs franky or brook
    chopper is one of the weakest strawhats
    neva really liked chopper (no offence to the chopper fans out there)

i promise you that brooke are more powerful than robin, and robin is maybe powerful but she have never realy showed it

We haven't seen any ultra special hidden attack from Robin or Brook, there's no way to compare them with what they've done so far.

Although, Robin has shown better strategy skills than Brook. Just compare her fight in Skypiea and Brook's fight in Thriller Bark.

I seem to have brought this thread off topic somewhat (I didn't see the other thread devoted to this subject)
    Anyway..
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrödinger View Post
    Law seems pretty mysterious..

o yes I like his design/personality

he reminds me of gin from don krieg pirates.. lol
    Me too. I'd like a rematch of Sanji and Gin, but he's probably dead... Anyway Law is definitely the "coolest" character design in the bunch... I hope his character lives up to it. Oda so rarely disappoints, I'm not worried.

If Chopper goes loco--he owns everyone except for Luffy/Zoro/Sanji

don't underestimate the little guys

wow. the thread completely went another direction...

go LAw! law is so cool, his character design is awesome, as well as his crew.
    hawkins and bonney are the next for me. the voodoo thing and his calmness was cool and i somehow like bonney's personality.

That's gotta be law, no contest.
    The way flipped of kidd was just badass, and wearing a smylie for a t-shirt only adds more badassnes.

trafalgar law
    second place to basil hawkins

Trafalgar Law = #1
    Eustass Captain Kid = Love him so much
    Monkey D. Luffy = Greaaaattt

Seriously I loved that moment when the three of them were standing just next to each other.
    Do you think Zoro would try to defeat Law to know if he stronger than him as a Swordman?

7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar
    Withcraft rules on Hawkins.... and the straw monster look....
    Top 5 Manga on my List
    Spoiler!