11 16.92%
  • Euroge

0 0%
  • Killer

3 4.62%
  • Trafalgar Law

36 55.38%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    We shouldnt go too much off topic, but my vote is for Law. He seems to be one of those calm guys that everyone underestimates until they see him in battle, then they are like o_o

I'm glad everyone likes Law as much as I do.
    I can't wait to see him fight.

It would be sick if Law were to join the Straw hats but its not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomforya View Post
    It would be sick if Law were to join the Straw hats but its not gonna happen.
    Why even mention that man! He was just introduced, plus he's a captain, why would he leave his crew to join another.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Who else thinks that each of the Strawhats are going to take down a 100 million+ bounty pirate?

9 of them, 9 Strawhats (not counting the Thousand Sunny)... Then the Strawhats combined bounty would be well over 1 billion, possibly approaching 2 billion (that is, of course, counting Sogeking as a strawhat.)
    how come you people think that that is guna happen
    IMO, that is a stupid idea
    how can someone like nami (16,000,000) even take on the weakest supernova Euroge (108,000,000)? Difference of 92,000,000. thats more than that's more than nami and franky and usopp and choppers bounties combined

Once again, bounties do not reflect the strength of a pirate; but yes, 9 SH vs. 9 Rookies is a too predictable too be true. On the other hand, I believe Nami could really beat Euroge.

Anyway, how come Eustass has only 1 vote so far? Read again the chapter, people, he's the coolest one :/

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    If Straw Hats were to fight and defeat all those rookies (which won't happen, imo), wouldn't the whole Mariejoa come after them? This battle would be too reckless, having all the powerful Marines above.
    The higher ups in the WG would most likely want this, Straw hats taking out 9 other captains, which would take a ton of resources would be more beneficial to them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoopoo View Post
    how can someone like nami (16,000,000) even take on the weakest supernova Euroge (108,000,000)? Difference of 92,000,000. thats more than that's more than nami and franky and usopp and choppers bounties combined
    Okay, Luffy took on Crocidile when he was 30 000 000 and Croc was 81 000 000... difference of 51 000 000... Crocodile's bounty would've been higher, except that he became a Shichibukai and then your bounty doesn't go up anymore.

Nami has defended against Eneru's (Enel's?) attack, and his bounty would have been well over 100 000 000. So, Nami fighting a 100million + bounty ≠ certain death

Chopper's bounty doesn't count.

Also, a lot of time has passed between Enis Lobby (when the Bounties were last updated) and now. It is implied that a lot of time passed between Thriller Bark and now. So we have no real idea how much stronger Nami actually is.

Lastly, bounty does not equal power level... Just how much the government sees you as a threat, there could be a lot of reasons that somebody has a high bounty that is not that powerful (see 8 year old Robin).
    Last edited by Roshi; 05-02-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoopoo View Post
    For me, mainly because most of the 9 have character designs that are unnecessarily complicated, which means we will not be seeing them often. Also, 9 strawhats and 9 rookies just seem too coincidental. Though personally, i think they would become fodder for the greater arc of the nobles, marines and Strawhats.

Also, really? You REALLY think Chopper's 50 Berry bounty reflects his threat level? Judging my Law's title and bounty level, it looks like Chopper is fast becoming the elusive 4th strongest Strawhat (Chopper has always been a popular character, in fact, in recent polls Chopper was the 4th most popular character, with Sanji being third, Zoro second and Luffy 1st.)

Eustass Kidd is my favorite he reminds me of bellamy but cooler and not a punk otha than that I think that Euroge needs to die quick.