Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Oh Jaiden ! Are you already into this manga?
    Yes, yes I am. I like the story and the art work is just great. Am at chapter 103 at the moment.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    http://www.mangareader.net/456/nurarihyon-no-mago.html ch 142 i like this arthurs creativity, i wonder if nura is gonna play a role in this arc

Finally got up on this series and am loving it. Great storyline and the artwork is amazing. The Kyoto arc was crazy, it has to be my favorite and the best arc so far in the series. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

ch 143 out

looks like reiko and the keikkans are gonna reunite sooner than later

Here's the link for the newest chapter.

NURARIHYON NO MAGO 143

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    ch 143 out

looks like reiko and the keikkans are gonna reunite sooner than later
    Again you forgot the link for the chapter.

nearly a month since the last ch came out

Nurarihyon No Mago 144

It's about damn time. Good chapter though, I wonder what they did to Tori.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Poor Tori. The drawing of new urban legends is very interesting. I hope the ratings for this arc will be good.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

This new arc is becoming very interesting. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.

This arc is really unique, definetly not something you would imagine from a shounen manga