Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Loved this chapter. Don't look good for Tori at the moment though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

NURARIHYON NO MAGO 146

ENJOY!

Edit: Another great chapter. Something is revealed at the end but I won't spoil it for anybody though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yea didn't really expect anything like that at the end.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Awesome ch all around, rikou jumped out of a speeding train like it was nothing. the ending was definitely unexpected

NURARIHYON NO MAGO 147

Edit: Nice chapter.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 04-04-2011 at 03:46 AM.

whoa nice, a rihan flash back story, i've bet a lot of people have been waiting for this

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    whoa nice, a rihan flash back story, i've bet a lot of people have been waiting for this
    *holds up hand* ME!

Awesome chapter. I love how everything though seemingly unrelated all comes together in a non-cliche'd way. I'm looking forward to seeing the past with Rihan.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

NURARIHYON NO MAGO 148

New chapter is out! Enjoy everyone!

nice chapter, rihan was a player lol

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    nice chapter, rihan was a player lol
    What!? His pimp hand was real strong! lol!