Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    hmm... the kurosaki family... I've been wondering too..

Emperor
    aren't there only 4?

im pretty sure there are only 4 and one of them is the vice captain of squad 2 the fat guy who usesthe iron ball zanpakto i think

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Technically there are 4 now since the Shiba clan lost its status as one of the Noble Clans. However according to Tite Kubo there are 5 Noble Clans. We know who 4 of them are, and so far there is nothing to support the assumption that the vice captain of squad 2 is from a Noble House. However is you can provide your reason for thinking he is I'll be happy to go back and read again wherever it was in the series that you caused you to come by this idea.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

There used to be 5 noble families, excluding the Shiba clan. WE know of two others; Kuchiki and Shihounin. That leaves two other clans that we do not know of yet though 2nd squad's Luitenent, Marechiyo Omaeda, is supposed to be decended from a noble clan, whether his family name is the same as one of the clans is unknown to me.

While I do think Isshin is from of one of two unknown clans, I do not think it's name is Kurosaki, or else everyone in SS would have figured it out by now. Either that or Isshin is of the royal family, it would explain his families strange levels of reiatsu and the reason he's still so powerful after spending 20 years in Gigai. So can Isshin be a member of a noble clan, yes. Is it's name Kurosaki, very unlikely (but the Japanese are wierd). I'd much rather he'd be of a noble clan than royalty though.

I'd love for Byakuya to discover Ichigo is of nobility. He'd probably retire his commission! If Isshin was royalty, that'd place Ichigo at a higher social status, then he'd (Byakuya) just have a heart attack and die. I can see Byakuya muttering "Kurosaki-sama" now lol!
    Last edited by DonMegaPLP; 08-01-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Question

My mistake I could've sworn that he was from a noble family but i just went to wiki to check and it says he got his rank from family connections and that he's rich but i guess hes not a noble.
    Yea that would be interesting if Ichigo was a noble but it wouldnt make too much sense since almost everyone insoul society knows who he is after that arc but they didnt say anything to him unless theyre purposely keeping it a secret

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Although while it's true that everyone in Soul Society knows about Ichigo, none seem to have more knowledge about the Royal Family other than that they exist. However we do know that one of the other 5 Noble families is Ukitake's buddy Shunsui Kyōraku's family.
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 08-03-2007 at 05:52 PM.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    There used to be 5 noble families, excluding the Shiba clan. WE know of two others; Kuchiki and Shihounin. That leaves two other clans that we do not know of yet though 2nd squad's Luitenent, Marechiyo Omaeda, is supposed to be decended from a noble clan, whether his family name is the same as one of the clans is unknown to me.

While I do think Isshin is from of one of two unknown clans, I do not think it's name is Kurosaki, or else everyone in SS would have figured it out by now. Either that or Isshin is of the royal family, it would explain his families strange levels of reiatsu and the reason he's still so powerful after spending 20 years in Gigai. So can Isshin be a member of a noble clan, yes. Is it's name Kurosaki, very unlikely (but the Japanese are wierd). I'd much rather he'd be of a noble clan than royalty though.

I'd love for Byakuya to discover Ichigo is of nobility. He'd probably retire his commission! If Isshin was royalty, that'd place Ichigo at a higher social status, then he'd (Byakuya) just have a heart attack and die. I can see Byakuya muttering "Kurosaki-sama" now lol!
    nah Byakuya would never even show a reaction he's just that calm and collected

I dont know, we've seen his eye bug out a couple times throughout the series when he's caught offguard or just surprised by someone. He seems to be really wrapped in "pride" and the fact that most people around him are of lower status than him. It's obvious that his character looks down on Ichigo. He doesnt even recognize him as a true shinigami, despite his power. To learn that he's of equal or great status than him might force a uncontrolled reaction. Though no more than an eye bulge a slight stagger and his normal phrase "impossible"... He likes saying that quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Although while it's true that everyone in Soul Society knows about Ichigo, none seem to have more knowledge about the Royal Family other than that they exist. However we do know that one of the other 5 Noble families is Ukitake Kyōraku's family.
    Ukitake's family name is Jyuushiro... Do you mean Shunsui Kyoraku (Squad 8 captain)? Might want to clarify.