Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    You know, I was thinking along the same line. I have the same suspicion that the masked solders are royal guards.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    ichigo is human and not a shinigami are even a vizard ,,,,, ichigo is a shinigami representative that doesn't mean he is a shinigami ,, and Hiyori said just cause you have a mask doesn't mean your a vizard. ichigo will not live as long as the other shinigami are vizard
    Ichigo's father is a shinigami so he he is a pure bred like the Grand Fisher said. When his (human) body dies, his spirit power isn't going to vanish, thus he will remain a shinigami. So his spirit form (assuming he doesn't go completely hollow) will live as long as any other shinigami. Or are you under the impression that because he aquired his powers while still living that he's just going to loose them when he dies, or maybe that his spirit will just cease to exist (unlike any human in the entire series)? By definition as he is Vizard, Shinigami, with hollows powers.

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    By definition as he is Vizard, Shinigami, with hollows powers.
    Basically he's a human who has shinigami/vizard powers and will remain so even after his death

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I've always thought it that the vizard are capable of summing hollow parts and powers (cero, the cool worm thing during Ichigo's vizard awakening, maybe just the body because it looks cool, other hollow specific abilities). This would actually make perfect sense if you think about it; if the arrancar can summon the hollow powers at will as well as to release shinigami-like powers, why can't the vizard (in a mangled reverse, obviously)?
    Anyways, I really enjoyed reading that theory, as it gave me a lot to think about. I'll try to speculate some, and then some more, and then try to piece together a solid theory of my own and post it here... probably on this thread. Well, thanks again for the theory.

It seemed like a good subject to open and see where it went. I am also interested in the transformation while Ichigo was within the field and was fighting his hollow and the Vizard. I'm curious if he will be able to transform his body in the future at will, much like the summoning of his mask. He was wicked powerful while he was in that transformed body.

Heir of the will of D
    I've been thinking the same thing ever since the Vizard appeared. Though, I didn't think of the +/- reiatsu thing but it seems to make sense. I hope he explains how it works soon.

It does if you think about the fact that hollows seek out spirits with high reiatsu to consume. However those souls who have had their + reiatsu eaten by hollows, then all that's left is - reiatsu, so they turn into hollows themselves.