Exclamation Full Moon wo Sagashite

I couldn't find any threads for this manga or anime (maybe because I didn't really look) but I'm not one who starts discussion threads - help me find the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga!

I have seen the anime, gotten moe for Mitsuki (lol) and so on, but I want to read the manga too, even though people say the manga suck. If it does suck, I can just stop reading. Right? 8

Anyway, please help me get the manga (translated into english, not in italian or french or something) and then you can feel free to discuss the manga and anime here. :3
    Waterworld!

go to #lurk@irc.irchighway.net on IRC (you will need a irc client) they have a lot of manga (including Full Moon wo Sagashite) in his xdcc servers [Lurk Manga Archive to see the server content; click in packlists and click on Mirrors(mangas Archive # to I) they are they are ordered by alphabetical order]. The manga is way better than the anime.

Really? With the anime so good the manga must be amazing! 8D
    ------------------------------------------
    How do I download then? *sulk*
    Last edited by Rukishou; 04-29-2008 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Waterworld!

I alreayd learned how to do it, but thank you!

Now I can download lots manga, without even having to be afraid of spam! 8D
    Waterworld!

First, it's awesome how me and the tc have Ruki in our names. second, FMwS is a great series. Izumi is so... hot. >_> and Meroko reminds me so much of me sometimes. I wish he had appeared earlier in the anime =\

I've used this name since fourth or third grade, when I was very small. For lots of things, it were supposed to be the main character's name in a manga me and a friend was going to make, but it didn't happen, of course, and now it's my usual handle for websites and all.
    Waterworld!