Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 135
  1. #31
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Winners update.

    • Biggest Spammer: Arhazivory
    • Best Moderator: Gin0va
    • Most Active Member (IRC): Not Archiel
    • Coolest Member: Blud
    • Funniest Member: Wolverine
    • Most Perverted Member: Sangaz*
    • "Female" Most Likely To Be Male: NPG
    • Best Sig Maker/visual arts creator: Ravona
    • Member most likely to end up in prison: Woofcat*


    *note: Woofcat and Sangaz won due to having above 50% of the popular vote.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  2. #32
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    • Most Active Member (IRC): Not Archiel
    LOL Asce.

    Yay, Blud for coolest member! We love you Blud! (Sorry Archiel, know that we love you too! ^^)

  3. #33
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Meh, good enough for now ImotoChan

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  4. #34
    Weapon X Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jolly ol' England
    Posts
    2,351
    Thank you to all the people who voted for me, your money is in the post.

    All the winners should have their usernames highlighted like the mods and contest winner, maybe a turd brown.

    Also l would like to share this award with !!!!!!, DuketheGoldMember, Gayboy, Diamond and the other guy.

  5. #35
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Gayboy

  6. #36
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Thank you to all the people who voted for me, your money is in the post.

    All the winners should have their usernames highlighted like the mods and contest winner, maybe a turd brown.

    Also l would like to share this award with !!!!!!, DuketheGoldMember, Gayboy, Diamond and the other guy.
    Thank you! And I think that I deserve it as well.

    Lol, no. Just kidding(or am I?)

    In any case, I am not sure why is there an extra word- "member"-at the butt end of my username.

    I offer my congratulation to (not)Archiel. It seems that my (literally) last second endorsement made no difference whatsoever.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-10-2008 at 05:16 PM.

  7. #37
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    I hate all my voters

    Anyhoo....congrats to everyone who won. Ironically, only one of those categories ^ has someone I didn't vote for. (except Biggest Spammer.....I really wanted Trinny to get it.)
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  8. #38
    Member blaineo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    92
    The 'pizza ona' is the "female most likely to be a male"??? That is really messing with my head! I have this annoying habit of thinking people look like their avatars...hence I went though a phase thinking blud looked like domo-kun .

  9. #39
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by blaineo View Post
    The 'pizza ona' is the "female most likely to be a male"??? That is really messing with my head! I have this annoying habit of thinking people look like their avatars...hence I went though a phase thinking blud looked like domo-kun .
    What? So is your own avatar an accurate representation of your actual physical facial features?

    Gin0va won the first round of "sexist female contest" just because his name sounds feminine (that accounts for 20% of the reasoning behind his much unwanted victory, the remaining 80% is due to Asce's propaganda). So you aren't the only person out there who is judging the book by its cover.

  10. #40
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    eh, rite Duke, you were the one trying to get everyone to vote for me >_>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •