Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    this is only for the people that watched the latest bleach episode , if not then don't read any further!!!!!!! SPOILER !!!!!!!!!

You guys remember the ending of that episode where the 3rd squad was getting own'd by some Hollows in that place between SS and Real world ? I'm just wondering how did amaagi destroy that moving Train like thingy that passes by every now and then , if you recall , Yoruichi said to ichigo and the gang ( when they first went to SS ) that don't fight it , you can't destroy it , so how did the new Captain amaagi destroy it so easily? he must be really strong im guessing ...
    It's because it is a filler that is why. It doesn't have to stick to the actual story. He should not have been able to destroy it.

Spoiler!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/

Go to Encyclopedia, Anime, Bleach, Episodes

Scroll down to episode 179 title. Looks like Amagai might actually be an enemy of some sort.
    Last edited by erratic; 07-10-2008 at 09:32 AM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

i hope he is not an a bad guy he seems quite hard and its a pity he is not in the manga then again i just want aizen owned
    oh my god am back

If you look at how he releases you'll notice that the smaller thing is like a tuning fork for the actual zanpaktou and if you dont know what a tunning fork is go look it up in the dictionary.

his release lightning flash is hot
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

He's pretty cool. I hope they keep him in the actual series, not just the spoilers.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter