Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    Sidenote: Didn't his friend who also joined looked exactly like the Espada Szayel? ;P
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Hmm I was wondering about that too. But Kyouraku's and Ukitake zanpakutos seem to be the same thing. A single entidy(sp?). But Amagai's zanpakuto seem to be different and independant of each other. The short one that looks like a horseshoe shape seems to be in shikai (I say this because it looks like it and it has cool energy blasts). And the other is in a sealed state.
    Memories of Nobody established the possibility of taking the zanpakto of another shinigami and using it as one's own (though that might have been a peculiarity of Senna herself, and not a generally applicable rule) - maybe you're on to something with this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Bill I dont mean to sound like an ass or anything but taking another's zanpaktou was first established with Kaname Tosen he took his friends after she died

Again jus tryin to clear things up lol

I was actually thinking of Tousen taking up the zanpakuto from his dead friend. I remember that chapter where Tousen was reflecting on her and thinking she must have been beautiful. And then recalling where she came to tell him she was getting married. Later it turned out her husband killed her over an arguement about him killing his comrade over a drunken rage.

And all I could think was, "That whore!"

Tousen shouldn't have taken up her sword because it was already tainted with her stupidity for marrying that stupid guy! God it's the kind of small thing that makes me mad at minor characters. I love minor characters (and obsess about them) but that lady Tousen admired and her husband rub me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    Bill I dont mean to sound like an ass or anything but taking another's zanpaktou was first established with Kaname Tosen he took his friends after she died

Again jus tryin to clear things up lol
    Oh... right. My bad.

No hard feelings.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Anyone care to let me know how the fillers are going, or how long they're gonna last?

Also I don't wanna be rude, but why are you guys talking about this captain having dual-wields etc, when it's filler. Nothing he does, says or has will affect the plot in anyway.

Despite the fillerness and different timeline that doesn't fit within the Bleach storyline, Amagai Shuusuke stands out as interesting. His relaxed attitude, his (sudden?) promotion to the rank of captain, low alcohol tolerance, most of the other captains are doubtful of him, and he's a capable fighter (from what I've seen).

Even though we'll probably never see him again after the filler ends, his current appeal is because of the mystery of his zanpakuto(s) and how we want to find out more about him. The filler is probably going to last a long time, since more characters need to be introduced, and there's some ninja badguy dude that needs to fight Ichigo. It doesn't matter to me really that his story won't affect the central plot. (Actually I'm glad.)

I just hope they find a way to include him in Bleach merchandice. He might even be on a "Bleach Beat Collection"!

New 3rd Squad Captain Amaagi

this is only for the people that watched the latest bleach episode , if not then don't read any further!!!!!!! SPOILER !!!!!!!!!

You guys remember the ending of that episode where the 3rd squad was getting own'd by some Hollows in that place between SS and Real world ? I'm just wondering how did amaagi destroy that moving Train like thingy that passes by every now and then , if you recall , Yoruichi said to ichigo and the gang ( when they first went to SS ) that don't fight it , you can't destroy it , so how did the new Captain amaagi destroy it so easily? he must be really strong im guessing ...

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i knew it all along, amagai's sword is basically the same as those ninjas that try n kill ichigo and capture the princess. its a bakkotou. same with the 3rd seat

I don't think Amagai's zanpakutto is a bakkotou.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter