Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Amagai Shuusuke (new captain)

Just wondering, this guy's zanpakuto is a short sword? I saw two swords that he was carrying though. I thought only Kyoraku and Ukitake are the only ones with twin zanpakutos. Also, which two captains do you think evaluated him? I think it is Ukitake and Byakuya.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 04-27-2008 at 12:02 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Hmm I was wondering about that too. But Kyouraku's and Ukitake zanpakutos seem to be the same thing. A single entidy(sp?). But Amagai's zanpakuto seem to be different and independant of each other. The short one that looks like a horseshoe shape seems to be in shikai (I say this because it looks like it and it has cool energy blasts). And the other is in a sealed state.

The storyline will probably go into that, like his friend gave him one of the zanpakutos to 'live on' or something. I really don't know for sure, but, I would like to see him go to the fullest extent and rock two bankais lol.

idk maybe but hes really strong maybe he also got 2 swords
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I dont mind the new captain at all. He seems like he would be powerful and at the same time he has a cool attitude and he's hilarious.

As for his double zanpakutos, its weird but I dont think the "horseshoe shaped" weapon isnt a sword at all. Probably just the special ability of his zanpakuto.(Kinda like Miyoris zanpaktou has that poison on it)
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Yes, I agree, this captain's pretty cool. I hope he will join the fight against Aizen, coming up.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 04-27-2008 at 12:02 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

For me I think that horseshoe thing is just to channel his reiatsu into energy blasts without using kidou.Also I find it funny how quickly he gets drunk I hope he joins the manga too

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    For me I think that horseshoe thing is just to channel his reiatsu into energy blasts without using kidou.Also I find it funny how quickly he gets drunk I hope he joins the manga too
    Thats seems like its the most realistic option. I agree with your theory.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Sweden, between a lake, a forest and fields
    Poor Amagai-taichou... Can't hold his liquor... lmao (finally I see someone who reminds me of myself... but I can drink two cups of sake)

I think Amagai will be a really good captain, he has spirit and he seems kind.
    Signature... signature... I have no signature...

I'm actually a bit confused about the episode heh, mostly cause it went from the Hallow part to this, is it set during, before or after the hallow stuff? lol they dont say but I'm loving that DB have it as Widescreen now ^^ doesnt look weird on my widescreen lcd!

EDIT - Well I accidently put this in the wrong place lol I had two pages up at once sorry!

If anyone know, these new captains we're gonna see in the anime are later included in the manga or is it just regular fillers that has nothing to do with the main-story? I kinda enjoy Amagais style etc. so far so I hope he stays atleast.

Sidenote: Didn't his friend who also joined looked exactly like the Espada Szayel? ;P