• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 661 Discussion / 662 Predictions

Last edited by Xerenix; 03-21-2012 at 01:01 PM.

One Piece One Piece Chapter 661 : "The Lake Of Bandits"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-21-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

BrownBeards Alive... For some reason that doesn't add up. And the Straw Hats Switched Bodies XD, Can't wait to see what Sanji does when he finds out who he is. So Law has the Operation Fruit or something like that, I really like the sound of that. At the end of this Arc the Straw Hats are going to have to piece themselves together.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

wowww interesting chapter Law Is just crazzzyyyy.

Brownbeard didn't expect him
    hmmm only 2 options then for law
    either he switch the SH again voluntarily or he is gonna have to be defeated.
    i guesss we'll see a fight between luffy and law

the SH maybe gonna have to work togehter with the marines i think
    or what is left of them, since they all been cut
    Last edited by athary; 03-21-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I'm gunna post in here since you just edged out Roku lol congratz bringing down the reining champ!!

Awesome chapter!!!!!! Law is simply badarse.

Operating room is a seemingly bullshitly overpowered ability but Smoker gave us his weakness at the end. Simply have stronger Haki then him and the room won't effect you. Sooo his weakness is Luffy lol

ps. I miss his bear

Lol at what Sanji will do to himself now that he can use Nami's body at will.

guess everyone will have to put them selves back into one piece
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    lol so oda gave us the "mindswap" situation ;D I really love Laws attitude and Tashigi trained haki , nice nice , cool chapter and that "we want your clothe" szene was just hilarious LOL !

So Law's powers can be countered using haki. At least that's how Smokey seems to imply as he told Tashigi she can't handle Laws power with her level of haki. Makes sense.

Law could have put Brownbeard to this centaur form using his powers. So he has a thing for centaurs, hmn wait till he sees Franky's transformation, he'll jizz his pants.

sig made by me

ROAR! That's SO AWESOME! Yep! It's definitely Brownbeard but too bad he faced Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Brook and Robin...What's more surprising Tashigi for real?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So, it is just right to assume Smoker has Haki too..Roar!!!! Main characters in OP getting HAKI?! WTF! So, this means Coby well be in vice-admiral or admiral level because he got Haki too!!!! And 1 thing I also noticed WARDEN HANNYABAL and Chief Guard Domino? EH?! So, I maybe right Magellan got demoted or something, judging Akainu for being strong with his conviction with ABSOLUTE JUSTICE...Maybe, the M = Magellan after all...Hmmm...This chapter is so EPIC! Can't wait another WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! WTF! WTF! WTF! Need to change my undies and pants I just sh*t on it....

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    So Law's powers can be countered using haki. At least that's how Smokey seems to imply as he told Tashigi she can't handle Laws power with her level of haki. Makes sense.

Law could have put Brownbeard to this centaur form using his powers. So he has a thing for centaurs, hmn wait till he sees Franky's transformation, he'll jizz his pants.
    So @ high levels of haki Laws powers just don't work??? which means There isno way he could swap Luffy around, so how are they supposed to fight since both rely on abilities, though luffy's more of a brawler.

I don't think they'll take out law just now, since he seems the most interesting of the Supernovas, In rival terms and so on, but I'd like to see if they need Law to fix the SH's body mind status or not.... can't figure out what Oda's plan is right now.

Just how the fuck did Brownbeard survive his fight with Hawkins? I really can´t imagine that Hawkins lost, since he should just be much stronger than Brownbeard. Did his prediction fail?