Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    You guys (starting with aggeroff's post) suck at naming/describing fruits.

Though, at least Flare Blitz used Japanese words =.=
    Also, mercury would suck lol, you'd literally be melted at room temperature (or even well below room tempt) also Im fairly certain mercury is poisonous so while you'd be standing there dripping away, everyone around you would be dieing lol.
    Don't care, These are ideas, I'm not getting paid to make them detailed or whatever you definition of a good name or description is.

Edit: But I get your point, from now on, I'll try to at least have the fruits in Japanese.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 11-16-2011 at 03:28 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

for mercury fruit
    the temperature is no big deal look at Aokiji does he melt ? he's like ice
    and i like it asswel you could potentially even mike sharp objects whit it etc

as for tora fruit
    the naming would probely be like this Neko Neko no Mi, Model: tora
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Temperature for Aokiji is different since he seemly controls it, meaning like, when he freezes water he isn't creating new water in the form of ice, he turns the existing water into ice. (for example, when he froze those 2 huge waves made by WB)

Mercury on the other hand has nothing to do with temperature.. perhaps when the guy is standing there not using his power he wouldn't be melting (for example, Ace didn't burn Luffy when he saved him) - however as SOON as the guy used his mercury power he would start to melt.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^ melt?
    He'd just become an awesome metal liquid, like magma is a liquid, or swamp is liquid-ish.

He wouldn't melt into a puddle.. but he would be melting - I suppose it would look like he was sweating very badly, he would keep a human form (since he has infinite mercury) yet he'd drip everywhere.

Which is why in my first post I said it would suck, when he uses his power he'd be dripping away killing everyone around him - not so bad if you have all enemies around you, however, if your on a ship with your crew, or on a battlefield with your allies they wouldn't be too happy lol.

Also, as for caribou he always looks wet, I'm amusing its because his DF is water based, if you've ever seen mercury even at room temperature it runs like water.. akainu also gushes manga when he uses the power although the difference is of course, magma and swamp won't ruin your nerves.

^ lol ur immagination is weird.
    He can manipulate mercury however and in whatever from he wants.
    It'd indeed be like the way Red dog uses his lava-df. Instead of burning like hell, it'll be poisonous like hell.
    If the user can controll it well, he would know how to fight without hurting his allies (like Akainu if he'd care)
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-16-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Zeni Zeni No Ma.

allows the user to control all animals and use their strenght, senses and powers. sort of similar to what X-Drake can do, but more advanced with no shape-shifting after effects.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Copy Copy no mi.

the Df that can make the user can Copy any Df abilities.limited to 3 Df power and the user can change the old power he Copy with a new one by only shake another Df user hand.

Jikan Jikan No Mi.
    the Df that can make the user controls Time.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Mizu-Mizu Fruit.

Type: Logia.

Ability: User can manipulate water. By extension, user can move on water although once in the ocean, user cannot attack. Here, the user loses the ability to attack or be attacked. The user can of course navigate through the water but once returning above the water, the user need a period of 2 minutes before their body take back form.

Major strength: Since blood is part water, the user can in fact control people's body water.

Weakness: Weakened by lightning attacks as well as any form of extreme heat. It is unknown of what will happen if the user is evaporated. The ability to control the water in people's body can be limited by using muscles to restrict the force of the water

(im bored lol)
    Shin-Shin no mi
    Type: Paramecia

Ability: Vibrations

Major Strengths: Can vibrate extremely fast, can in effect become a wrecking ball. The more you develop the ability the faster your individual cells can vibrate - A user skilled with this DF can destroy any substance known since it attacks on a microscopic level (in effect if you were a master with the fruit you wouldn't just vibrate your cells, EVERYTHING, so the protons/neutrons/etc in your body) . A master with this fruit would be able to shrug off any normal hit/slice since the vibrations would repel outer blows.

Weaknesses: Does not help the user run any faster then anyone else, a person who just ate the fruit will only be able to vibrate limbs - a new user will not be able to control the vibrations once it starts (meaning like, they could start vibrating, but wouldn't be able to stop until it slows down itself) - this would be a substantial weakness since you wouldn't be able to fight effectively past the first medium/large vibration move.

:EDIT:

I know this guy is long gone, but I was reading through the old posts and this made me laugh out loud lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tobito View Post
    sex sex fruit
    it changes ur sex

then i can have hot sexings with my breasts
    Last edited by Airicks; 04-05-2012 at 07:02 AM.