Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Marshall Teach - Darkness The Darkness Will Rise's Avatar
    Logia: Seishou Seishou No Mi - Energy Energy fruit, - The name explains it, you become pure energy, which means that you become the strongest force on earth, *hows that for a punch* and to be able to drain the energy from another mans body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjFZ0CJeK4Y
    Franky XD. Auw, Nice Harich

Want Gifs? This is the best place for good one piece gifs.
    http://onepiecehangout.angelfire.com/gifs.html

One mans treasure is another mans God - This is the story of my life.

Decidedly Undecided
    Ok, here's my ultimate Devil Fruit design.

Gane-Gane no Mi(Metal-Metal Fruit)
    Name Meaning:Gane is JApanese for Metal
    Type: Paramecia
    Fruit Appearance: Golf ball-sized round fruit, that looks like mercury(the element, not the planet), tastes like tinfoil
    Abilities:Lets the user morph themselves into a liquid-metal state, and they are able to harden their skin or morph it into different shapes, or stretch their limbs, regeneration(in metal form)
    Weaknesses:Ice-ty[e Devil Fruits(since Ice makes metal contract, it would effectively paralyze the user), already-done damage can't be repaired in metal form(ex:you break your leg before you use the fruit, you can't heal it once it's activated)
    Attacks: Spike Clamp, makes a large clamp with spikes on the inside and chomps down on the opponent(possible deathblow); Sniper's Mace, the user extends their arm to the opponent, then turns their fist into a mace, causing decent damage; Hammer of Zeus, raises one hand and sends it flying high into the air, then morphs it into a gigantic war-hammer, which crashes down onto the opponent(deathblow)

How's THAT for in-depth?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane90 View Post

Fruit Appearance: Golf ball-sized round fruit, that looks like mercury(the element, not the planet), tastes like tinfoil
    Abilities:Lets the user morph themselves into a liquid-metal state, and they are able to harden their skin or morph it into different shapes, or stretch their limbs, regeneration(in metal form)
    Weaknesses:Ice-ty[e Devil Fruits(since Ice makes metal contract, it would effectively paralyze the user), already-done damage can't be repaired in metal form(ex:you break your leg before you use the fruit, you can't heal it once it's activated)
    Attacks: Spike Clamp, makes a large clamp with spikes on the inside and chomps down on the opponent(possible deathblow); Sniper's Mace, the user extends their arm to the opponent, then turns their fist into a mace, causing decent damage; Hammer of Zeus, raises one hand and sends it flying high into the air, then morphs it into a gigantic war-hammer, which crashes down onto the opponent(deathblow)

How's THAT for in-depth?
    Yeah, but Zoro can cut steel, remember?

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane90 View Post

How's THAT for in-depth?
    YOU my friend, have way too much free time.

LOL at "tastes like tinfoil" part for that Metal fruit.

Now here's something to really screw you over....

Name: Star Star Fruit (Boshi Boshi no Mi)
    Reference: stars, which you see in the sky at night; Three Star Chicks from Sailor Moon ^_^
    Powers: Enables the user to create and control plasma energy at will. When in use, under the night sky, the illuminating powers generated from the fruit resemble stars that are found in the night sky. The abilities the fruit bestows upon the user enables them to perform bizarre feats such as superhuman speed (moving like a really fast illuminating light), firing plasma lasers or throwing plasma balls and bombs, generating a gas-like substance that can either be ignited to generate a massive explosion, creating a ray of light to blind opponents, or generating plasma energy around their body at a high temperature as a defense or offence mechanism against attackers. Additionally, the fruit's powers are enhanced at night.
    * The unfortunate downsides to the fruit's powers are that they are dependent on the time of day that they are used, resulting in them being somewhat weaker than normal. Cold temperatures can also reduce the effectiveness of the fruit's powers, since, when exposed for too long, they're harmless to the point of just being a mess of gooey plasma. Other than that, the user is also affected by standard Devil Fruit Weaknesses.

There ya go. Did a bit of research on stars (not stars as in people, mind you). It's definitely going to be that one odd mess out of the blue that you'd least expect to come across, and the Sailor Moon reference was intentional (that was the prime inspiration, mostly).
    Last edited by Theia_Loki; 09-05-2008 at 02:01 AM.

gravity fruit= you a god
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

Decidedly Undecided
    I must sy, Boshi Boshi no Mi sounds good. And @ whoever said I have too much fre time, I know I do, it's just something that can't b helped.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

dont know how to name my Dfruit,so i give it a simple name
    Name:sea sea fruit
    Ability:you have the power of the seastone and also can turn your body into seastone

Just so that you know Red, Devil Fruits come in three categories:
    - Paramecia (grants an ability defined as superhuman; most common; based on concept of either an object or a characteristic)
    - Zoan (transform into an animal or hybrid of said animal; also come in different models that're regarded as entirely different fruits)
    - Logia (lets almost any attack go right through you, if element isn't solid; rarest of all types).

So yeah, that pretty much sums them up.

Time for another Devil Fruit.

Name: Crystal Crystal Fruit (Hari Hari no Mi)
    Reference: the rocks known as crystals; hari means crystal/glass in japanese
    Powers: Enables the user to create and control crystals, as it's namesake suggests. The crystals themselves are created and shaped according to the user's will either on the ground as crystal clusters or variably coloured liquid, in the air as coloured dust/mist, or on the user's own body as weapons and armour or body features such as claws and wings (weapons can be heated up to be able to cause severe burns when they make contact with an opponent). The fruit's powers of creating said crystals can be used to reflect light-based attacks. Unfortunately, the crystals created in solid tangible format are prone to being broken like glass depending on the type of crystal created (diamond is the strongest of the crystals and as such won't break even from the tiniest scratch). Other than that, the user is also subject to standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

Hey, you can hold crystals can't ya?

I;ve been thinking and i thought of a good one.
    Name: Energy Energy Fruit.
    Power: Grants the user the ability to generate, absorve and release energy in the form of beams(use yuusuke's reigan as reference), make energy shields to increase defensive ability, or enhance melee attacks. I haven't really thought of a weakness for the ability though. But its still kinda cool to have this ability.