Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i realy liked yu-gi-oh and then came yugioh Gx at first the show wansn't so good but later on it turnd out to be good,but shees that yu-gi-oh 5D realli sux lolz
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    correction only yugioh was good. the others were garbage.
    Totally agree

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D sounds like a bunch of children's card games and motor bike wrecks.

YGO and GX were fine though, in fact I enjoyed Judai being a greedy and brooding monster completely ignoring friends. (They always have cheesy friendship stuff. ~_~)

Try drop it before u watch it

Thi i actually a good Yugioh series about better then yugioh the first

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Dark Lord of the Sith LordCaedus's Avatar
    ^If you could spell, I'd value your opinion more.

Awesomeness Like This Cannot Be Learned

Quote Originally Posted by LordCaedus View Post
    ^If you could spell, I'd value your opinion more.
    Well Excuse me for having a Broken Keyboard yesturday Lucky for you i got a new one so he is not an Opinion but more of a Review....

The New Yu-gi-oh Series Yu-gi-oh 5D takes place in the future way past Yugi's time and past GX.5D has a few new Concepts one is the new and Popular Synchro Monsters which lie in the Extra Deck AKA Fusion Deck the power of Synchro montsers is that you must have a certain monster called a Tuner monster and another Non Tuner Monster and tune those 2 or more monsters together to make the Synchro monster.Only downside is that it must be equal in lvl.The other new concept in 5D is the D-Wheel which allows you to have Speed Duels Which are way better then Ground Duels.So far 5D has 28 Episodes Season 1 deals with Signers and a Tournament to fight for king while Season 2 Deals with the Dark Signers.Oh by the way Signers are people who have been born with the Dragon Birthmark when all together it summons the Crimson Dragon which is god in that world.The Crimson dragon deals with the evil known as the Nazca lines which is like the Devil in that world.The dark signers have Spider Birthmark and live too destroy the signers too stop the Crimson dragon coming into that world.Overall its a good Anime and could possibly be better then the Original Yu-gi-oh Series

Series Overall:9.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Yugioh was good. I didnt have a problem watching GX. And then as soon as another yugioh series releases people instantly bash it(probably didnt even watch a single episode)

but then you do watch an episode(in your mind you keep saying "oh this is going to suck")OH! turns out that its actually interesting and you keep watching it even though you think you hate it so much(when you actually don't)

and then to make it seem like you've jumped on the bandwagon of
    "hating 5Ds" you come on here and agree with everyone while your watching episode 10.

Banned
    The original Yugioh was good up to the end of battle city. After that I stopped watching it cause the monsters got more ridiculous. Some of the monsters they used weren't even real monsters in the the real life card game. Besides the American version of Yugioh was stupid. There wasn't no such thing as the shadow realm in Japanese. You would just die. For instance in the battle city arc, when Yugi dueled Arcana, the saw was supposed to send you to the shadow realm. In the Japanese version you would just die. Marik didn't want the power of the pharaoh in the Japanese version. He just wanted to kill as many people as he could.

I watched one episode of 5D's and I was like WTF ROFL. I hated the 3D crap. That takes away from it and riding on thoes bikes does too.

On the other hand though, I think there are two different types of yugioh fans

One group just play the card game
    the second group plays the card game and watches the show.

I played the card game after way I stopped watching the show.

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    Yugioh was good. I didnt have a problem watching GX. And then as soon as another yugioh series releases people instantly bash it(probably didnt even watch a single episode)

but then you do watch an episode(in your mind you keep saying "oh this is going to suck")OH! turns out that its actually interesting and you keep watching it even though you think you hate it so much(when you actually don't)

and then to make it seem like you've jumped on the bandwagon of
    "hating 5Ds" you come on here and agree with everyone while your watching episode 10.
    Actually, I cant believe that YOU watched Yu gi oh!

I hate the series, never liked it. The art, the duels, everything, is just boring and geekie. Now my classmates are so into the game, they play that st*p*d card game and never do something, and thats offensive since we are in a project team, I am the only one working while everyone else is playing, THAT SUCKS.

Let Yugioh to the kids. Watching anime is a thing, reading manga is the maximum, playing with kids toys... PLEASE!

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_maiden View Post
    correction only yugioh was good. the others were garbage.
    i second that :3
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****