Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I've never heard of Duel Monsters Unlimited. Yugioh Online is a game that is officially from Konami and gets updated often. I like the battle system and it's fun to play.

Go here to try your first free 30 duels: www.yugioh-online.net
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

the king of turtles lazytortoise's Avatar
    yeah...the orignal yugioh series was the best~ lol i still have some cards @ home, but i sold most of them to my friend..just when yugioh started to die in my area. i never really got into GX or 5ds. Is 5ds even worth looking into? i think the only reason i have some interest in yugioh now is because of the abridged series by littleKuriboh lol.

5ds and GX are both very interesting. You really just have to think of yugioh as a game and new seasons are just new cards and how it changes the whole game and strategy. The anime just tries to put a storyline too it, but in real life, dueling is waaaay more difficult than shown in the anime.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

the king of turtles lazytortoise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    dueling is waaaay more difficult than shown in the anime.
    from what i remember.... it is! LOL! the only way a deck can be good is when alll cards work well with each other... but in the end, your just relying on your luck.

luck is always a factor, but if you make your deck good and the draw is good, that luck factor reduces. The game has changed a lot since it first came out. Each season it gets more complicated.

Decidedly Undecided
    I used to pwn in Yu Gi Oh when I played. I had this sweet combo I used. I used DNA surgery and my Buster Blader. I made my opponent's monsters dragon-type, and when they died, Buster Blader got an uber-bonus! I was pretty much unstoppable.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I've never heard of Duel Monsters Unlimited. Yugioh Online is a game that is officially from Konami and gets updated often. I like the battle system and it's fun to play.

Go here to try your first free 30 duels: www.yugioh-online.net
    Its better then Yugioh Online thats for sure their up to date on cards on their and Anime cards are in too

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Its better then Yugioh Online thats for sure their up to date on cards on their and Anime cards are in too
    Do they have a website or something with more information? Yea I know YGO Online lacks the latest cards, but that's just due to updating and stuff. Although, the quality of the game and the number of players is unbelievable. Because there are so many people you can duel with, the number of deck ideas never stops growing even without the new cards. The reason it takes them so long to update is that they have events and stuff and it's basically hack free right now. They haven't released the packs from season 3 b/c that will be in YGO online 3 which is yet to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

The graphics are like gameboy color lol, but yea otherwise it looks good. How many players? I guess the nice part is that it's free.