Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Actually, the Devas are somewhat gods because they control a lot of things on earth i.e. sun god, rain god, etc. There are actually only 3 main gods in Indian mythology and the Devas are like minor gods, who are not as powerful. The Asuras are what are actually considered to be demons by Indian mythology. The Devas and Asuras are always at war, and the three main gods are generally neutral and provide support when one side gains too much power to sustain the balance. I know a lot of Indian mythology^^.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Actually, the Devas are somewhat gods because they control a lot of things on earth i.e. sun god, rain god, etc. There are actually only 3 main gods in Indian mythology and the Devas are like minor gods, who are not as powerful. The Asuras are what are actually considered to be demons by Indian mythology. I know a lot of Indian mythology^^.
    thanx for that

Yea, no problem. Kishi usually uses Japanese mythology though, but it would be cool if uses others as well. I edited my last post btw, so your quote is a little different.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Very interesting indeed. Great research! I love this theory! It may even be true. My theory on pein had 100 percent evidence that kishi used buddhism with Pain, like how the enlightened can control rain and how lotus flowers are associated with enlightened one, where konan is like the flower, and such. We should try to mix our theories maybe, lol

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

lol

and thanx

OMG Gameboy, your sig is hillarious!! ROFL!

let me add a thought, Mokuton gives it's possessors the ability to create life, what if the senju clan in addition to that also possessed death related kinjutsus like edo tensei and were the ones to reincarnate the sage of the six paths as Pain but they didn't know where nagato was born at. Could be like a secret project of theirs. Highly farfetched relationship for now but it's possible.

Also Gameboy, that's one the funniest sigs i've seen. awesome

??????
    If this theory is true and it turns out their was a relation ship between rinnegan and the leaf than that would mean that the sharingan, rinnegan, and the byakugan are all related to the leaf and will probablt shed some light on the importance of the threee great doujutsu's. Really good theaory by the way.
    ??????

What happened to the Senju clan anyway? Did it get erased? Is there a chance of Naruto having Senju bloodline without knowing? :p
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    i guess we'll have to wait to see if your right!