Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Death of Tsunade

Well he went and done it! Kishimoto has offed the last Sanin. I get it was Tsunade's turn, but jeez! Why like that? Orochimaru didn't lose any limbs! And Jiraiya was noble but messed up at the same time. I actually kinda liked the idea of Tsunade being the only one left. But at the same time, if she she did die, I would be okay with it. But, getting her body smashed in half after getting saved by Dan seems like a waste at this point. Why save her from dying if not even really twenty chapters later you're gonna smash her in half with a big ass tree? Don't mind me for real, I'm just venting.

whoa wait a minute, afaik she isnt dead yet.

??????? Orochimaru is alive and well.

Sasuke will probably kill him once he gets the information he needs anyway.

Being smashed by a tree is symbolic. She is descended from hashirama who mokuton. The tree has been a metaphor for life and vitality. The trees smashing tsunade are from mokuton jutsu. That will not be her cause of death and trees are not there to be ironic, it is a positive symbolic gesture.

Orochimaru had multiple contingencies and is still alive.

Jaraya's archetype and lore namesake had a duty to die.

Kishi can do one simple thing with tsunade that keeps her alive yet makes any sacrificial act on her part more meaningful than death..

That is if after she saves the kage she remains permanently in her true state and appearance as an old woman. Thatbin turn will complete a certain cycle in the legacy of hashirama's power and allow naruto's legacy of power advance another step.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    but tsunade isn't that old she's like 50, so she wouldn't look so old...maybe some wrinkles....so its shizune's and sakura's duty to manage all the medical squads now i guess....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

She won't die!

Is it just me, or does everybody want to see Tsunade dead? She is the best female medical ninja there is, and with her techniques, she should be able to heal just about everything. And the other Kages aren't that hurt:

A/Raikage: one stab wound
    Onoki/Tsuchikage: blunt force trauma
    Gaara: stab wound
    Mei Tesumi/Mizukage: blunt force trauma

We have seen worse! So I agree, it's rather something symbolic to see her body crushed by a Mokuton-technique. What may be possible is that her time as Hokage are over. But she certainly won't die.

And the story line wouldn't add up. Dan saved her and ordered her not to follow him in the near future (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/591/14). It would be strange if she survived one attack just to die 10 minutes later.

That's what I'm saying. But symbolic or not, she just got smashed in half! in half! How the hell do you come back from that? unless you're freakin Wolverine or the Incredible Hulk I don't see that happening. Instead of it being symbolic maybe it's ironic. Don't you think that it's ironic to be killed by a jutsu that's supposed to exclusive to her grandfather? And then to top it off ,the jutsu was wielded by his mortal enemy! I don't know about you guys, but I'm going with irony and a future Tsunade funeral. If she comes back from having her organs crushed and smeared in any way that doesn't uses Nagatos jutsu, I'm gonna trip balls something terrible. This isn't Marvel Comics where you can come up with some convoluted backwards ass explanation about how a Superhero or Villain comes back from the dead ( Captain America, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man Doctor Doom etc. ) So if she survives I would LOVE to see the explanation for that!

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    That's what I'm saying. But symbolic or not, she just got smashed in half! in half! How the hell do you come back from that? unless you're freakin Wolverine or the Incredible Hulk I don't see that happening. Instead of it being symbolic maybe it's ironic. Don't you think that it's ironic to be killed by a jutsu that's supposed to exclusive to her grandfather? And then to top it off ,the jutsu was wielded by his mortal enemy! I don't know about you guys, but I'm going with irony and a future Tsunade funeral. If she comes back from having her organs crushed and smeared in any way that doesn't uses Nagatos jutsu, I'm gonna trip balls something terrible. This isn't Marvel Comics where you can come up with some convoluted backwards ass explanation about how a Superhero or Villain comes back from the dead ( Captain America, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man Doctor Doom etc. ) So if she survives I would LOVE to see the explanation for that!
    D.J., I agree that you are right. The best explanation I have is here:

We have seen orochimaru cut and half, but regenrate.
    http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/294/10
    http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/294/11

Hell, we have even seen a headless guy talk. LOL
    http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/325/19

I threw any kind of any kind of logic out the window a long long time ago when it comes to Kishi. In the world of Naruto "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE"!!! Even though I agree with you, it wouldn't shock me if she is able to regenerate her organs and still live.
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Is it just me, or does everybody want to see Tsunade dead? She is the best female medical ninja there is, and with her techniques, she should be able to heal just about everything. And the other Kages aren't that hurt:

A/Raikage: one stab wound
    Onoki/Tsuchikage: blunt force trauma
    Gaara: stab wound
    Mei Tesumi/Mizukage: blunt force trauma

We have seen worse! So I agree, it's rather something symbolic to see her body crushed by a Mokuton-technique. What may be possible is that her time as Hokage are over. But she certainly won't die.

And the story line wouldn't add up. Dan saved her and ordered her not to follow him in the near future (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/591/14). It would be strange if she survived one attack just to die 10 minutes later.
    Pretty much this. Tsunade dying would make Dan's sacrifice completely meaningless. Still, I wonder how Tsunade will survive... one possibility is Kabuto showing up. I think he could use Juugo's ability to repair her wounds, in addition to his medical ninjutsu. I doubt that Tsunade could repair the damage on her own.

Tsunade's head seal, allows oneself to store up chakra and to activate the cells speed of recovering when releasing it, so if by being stitched together, in teory, the activation of the "super speed" at a cellular level, could heal her.

But there's a drawback, by activating the cells, and speeding the recovery, the cells lifetime is shortened, because they heal in seconds what they should heal in more time (days or even weeks), so in truth, Tsunade's real appearance should be more than 50 years (more or less), assuming that she has used that ability sometimes in her life.

Kabuto will only re-appear if he can break the circle in witch he is trapped, witch is yet to be discovered, so things are really bad for her.