Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon

ahhh pokemon. brings back so many memories. *stares out into distance at nothing particular and camera zooms into face. (dramatic flashback music in the background)*
    Love is painful for those that do not understand it.

*camera pans out to the sky for no apparent reason, flashback music is still playing in the background*

Is there any manga (no hentai, nothing erotic or something similar!) about Pokemon?

If yes, where can I download it? (it brings me back a lot of memories... all these episodes... all those games... but never read any manga of it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    >_> So I'm sending out a request for pokemon manga, because I found out how ecchi it is. Look at this!

HOT

i remember reading this in english from some Pokemon doujin.
    but they freaking censored the holes on the swimsuit.

i HATE america.

lol... jeez... pokemon has been out since i was 10... and i'm 18 now... man, its weird

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    After seeing those pictures - I don't think I'll ever think of Pokemon in the same way :|

Americanized Japanese animation always seems to be radically different from the given animation's origins.

CENSORING Manga & Anime FTL.

America = FAIL

Smile

I've check it out and that is a normal (not echi) pokemon manga, and seems pretty much official, although is not the same history as the world famous anime, with some differences in the characters too:
    Not Ash but Red, not Gary but Blue; and there is also Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and seems there is a Crystal too but was not introduced as of vol 10 wich is the last one I could found scanlated.
    And the artwork is not like those echi images on this thread, those echi-pokemon images are most likely a doujin.

Now that I think about it, I didn't find any pokemon raws, where did you got those?