0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Bermuda looks freaky to say the least! Kinda scary! Reborn better lift his curse soon.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

This curse-release is quite mysterious. Does Bermuda have the flame of the night or his original flame? It would be interesting to know if he was a Sun element Arcobaleno when he lived!

I feel like Amano is finally experimenting with the idea that Tsuna and his guardians can act as a family. When Mukuro and Hibari protect Tsuna, the fluidity and impulsive to dash to protect the boss is momentous. I am impressed!
    Last edited by Americano0305; 09-12-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Oh, my god, Tsuna's appear really remit the intense of the battle... that so cruel in the preview chapters.

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 401

Oh damn, with gravity control, Tsuna could potentially create a light saber.

Hmmmm, was he experimented on ? His arms with holes to release flames do not seem normal .

By the looks of Bermuda... he's really cursed.