Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Madara is Nagato's dad?

Havent made a thread in a while, you all probably were saying "and good riddance" lol. But I did find some intresting things in chapter 601.

The last page of chapter 601 was a picture of an old madara that used Rinne tensei to revive Obito. PLZ look at these, made by another fourm member on narutobase, u guys decide what u want but they really look alike. http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=245195

If we compare pics of when both madara and nagato used rinne tensei and when they were young the resemblance is uncanning.

We also know from obitio posing as Madara that he somehow give nagato the rinnegan.

From this, it appears that theres a storng blood relationship between nagato and madara. And i mean more than simply related to the so6p, i talking more about nagato's mum shown did the business if u know what I mean.

Conclusions,

1) Its certain at this point that it was infact madara that was controlling the muzikage as we know how long madara lived for now.
    2) We have seen a uzumaki having a fixation on an uchiha male before, karin's fixation on sasuke. Make of this what u will lol.
    3) GIven the uzumaki were scattered lone uzumaki women could cop roots from the a raping monster, uchiha madara. So with a combation of madara putting victims under genjutsu roots can be achieved.
    4)And finallyvgiven that madara knew nagato long before obito it makes sense now why obitio was so surprised that he betrayed maadara given madara and nagato were the originals ones that started the plan.
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-14-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Havent made a thread in a while, you all probably were saying "and good riddance" lol. But I did find some intresting things in chapter 601.

The last page of chapter 601 was a picture of an old madara that used Rinne tensei to revive Obito.

If we compare pics of when both madara and nagato used rinne tensei and when they were young the resemblance is uncanning.

We also know from obitio posing as Madara that he somehow give nagato the rinnegan.

From this, it appears that theres a storng blood relationship between nagato and madara. And i mean more than simply related to the so6p, i talking more about nagato's mum shown did the business if u know what I mean.

Conclusions,

1) Its certain at this point that it was infact madara that was controlling the muzikage as we know how long madara lived for now.
    2) We have seen a uzumaki having a fixation on an uchiha male before, karin's fixation on sasuke. Make of this what u will lol.
    3) GIven the uzumaki were scattered lone uzumaki women could cop roots from the a raping monster, uchiha madara.
    4)And finallyvgiven that madara knew nagato long before obito it makes sense now why obitio was so surprised that he betrayed maadara given madara and nagato were the originals ones that started the plan.

Off on many points.

1) there was absolutely NO indication madara used rennei tensei to revive obito. The old man in the panel was displaying sharingan, sharingan cannot do rinnegan tensei. Nagato already had the only eyes that could do it. Madara gave up his rinnegan long before obito was born, long before obito was crushed. The only angle that actually supports the idea of madara using rinnegan tensei to revive obito is the principle of overlapping or mirrored circumstances kishi loves to use. Since kakashi and obito share many identical situations and roles, obito would also have departed the realm between this world and the next by rinnegan tensei, just like kakashi when meeting his father. Ok, now this also applies to my next point, madara is not nagato 's ancestor, obito is. Based again on kishi 's overlap/mirror principles; obito would be destined to encounter his father or grandfather in the realm between this and the next, same as kakashi. Both fathers being shamed from the village opinion.

Nagato overlaps naruto a little bit, obito overlaps kakashi alot.

Also, it's still unlikely nagato knew of or about madara's real plan. Konan was explicit in her relating the past where akatsuki began and nagat's dreams. Her memories were false or incomplete which are obvious indications of powerful manipulation. Nagato's own memory of awakening rinnegan was implied to be false outright or at least incomplete. Again, indicative of manipulation. Madara is already proven as a powerful manipulator of powerful shinobi.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Off on many points.

1) there was absolutely NO indication madara used rennei tensei to revive obito. The old man in the panel was displaying sharingan, sharingan cannot do rinnegan tensei. Nagato already had the only eyes that could do it. Madara gave up his rinnegan long before obito was born, long before obito was crushed. The only angle that actually supports the idea of madara using rinnegan tensei to revive obito is the principle of overlapping or mirrored circumstances kishi loves to use. Since kakashi and obito share many identical situations and roles, obito would also have departed the realm between this world and the next by rinnegan tensei, just like kakashi when meeting his father. Ok, now this also applies to my next point, madara is not nagato 's ancestor, obito is. Based again on kishi 's overlap/mirror principles; obito would be destined to encounter his father or grandfather in the realm between this and the next, same as kakashi. Both fathers being shamed from the village opinion.

Nagato overlaps naruto a little bit, obito overlaps kakashi alot.

Also, it's still unlikely nagato knew of or about madara's real plan. Konan was explicit in her relating the past where akatsuki began and nagat's dreams. Her memories were false or incomplete which are obvious indications of powerful manipulation. Nagato's own memory of awakening rinnegan was implied to be false outright or at least incomplete. Again, indicative of manipulation. Madara is already proven as a powerful manipulator of powerful shinobi.
    so u think he survied the the rock smashing his body and rin taking out his eye while alive according to u?
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Kishi is having fun at your/our expense by not fully divulging relevant information. It is possible that Obito still had a small ember of life left in him when Madara rescued him. It is also possible that by some un-disclosed process, Obito's phasing ability activated, and this then drew Madara's attention, leading to the rescue.

IMO it is a stretch to conclude that Madara is even related to Obito without more information.

The only fact we do know is that Madara near death, found in Obito an Avatar to carry on his work and one day activate the means to ressurect him, and my current guess is that Madara using a Tsukuyomi Technique, transferred a lifetime's worth of information/knowledge to Obito, sufficient knowledge and skill for him to act as Madara's avatar, that is.

Obito's right side is a Hashirama/Zetsu clone that grants him the ability to heal himself without forming seals, just like the original Hashirama was able to do. This virtually guaranteed that Obito would survive.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Nagato's father was shown, and this is a manga meant to be accessable to kids. That means no adultery / Genjutsu rape allowed. Maybe if Nagato was adopted, or his "father" was really his stepfather... but even then, it seems a really random plot twist.

I believe the Rinnegan was given via Izanagi, since direct transplants leave more signs / result in a longer recovery period. Basically, you'd think Nagato would notice something like that (more easily than he'd notice the eyes being gifted via jutsu). Madara implanting his eyes on a helpless young Uzumaki reminds of Orochimaru placing his cursed seal on a helpless young Uchiha.

Also, I don't think Madara used the Rinne-tensei to revive Obito, but was simply very old. Again, it is possible, but Obito was still bloody and whatnot... it seems to me the Rinne Tensei revives the person with their body safely intact. Unless the blood on Obito's bed/bandages was from having Zetsu parts surgically added or something.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=245195,

i wanted to make this myself but couldnt be bothered, check it out.

I did say the resembalnce is a ridiclous, so like. i simply cant think thats a fluck. and with that tobi posing as madara saying he gave nagato the rinnegan. its all just too solid if u know what i mean.
    The Master's Legacy

They don't look that similar... it's like saying Madara looks a lot like Sasuke, so he must be Sasuke's *real* father, too. Most of those pictures where Madara/Nagato looked very similar, they wouldn't appear so similar in color (with Nagato's red hair / lighter skin [I thought Nagato was kinda pale while Madara was more tan??]). And I mean, drawing unique facial expressions while having to use neutral-looking eyes such as the Rinnegan is obviously difficult for Kishi. And Nagato got shriveled, but never wrinkly, and it was because of Rinnegan overuse... Madara appears to just be really old.

I think that thread you linked is a bit of a troll thread, just made to basically say "If Tobi can be Obito because of hair, Than Other Stupid Shit Should Come True, too!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    They don't look that similar... it's like saying Madara looks a lot like Sasuke, so he must be Sasuke's *real* father, too. Most of those pictures where Madara/Nagato looked very similar, they wouldn't appear so similar in color (with Nagato's red hair / lighter skin [I thought Nagato was kinda pale while Madara was more tan??]). And I mean, drawing unique facial expressions while having to use neutral-looking eyes such as the Rinnegan is obviously difficult for Kishi. And Nagato got shriveled, but never wrinkly, and it was because of Rinnegan overuse... Madara appears to just be really old.

I think that thread you linked is a bit of a troll thread, just made to basically say "If Tobi can be Obito because of hair, Than Other Stupid Shit Should Come True, too!"
    sasuke? u kidding. he looks nothing like sasuke, the face curves are totally off. and the hair is off too.

not saying manga is meant to be accurate to the point where kishi can draw relations in his pics but there truely is something about nagato and madara when it comes to apparence.
    The Master's Legacy

The age difference is too big. Sure, Nagato has the typical Uchiha eyebrows, but Madara would simply be too old to have baby at that age, I think :p. If something he is Madara's grandson (would make sense why neither the mother nor father knew ninjutsu yet both held potential energies).

Regardless, complex and distinct facial characteristics were never kishimoto's strength. He uses a simple and limited array of lines for accenting cheeks, jaws, and eyes. Naruto's whiskers and itachi's creases beneath tear ducts are the two most obvious. Also, when a wideshot of a clan portrait is drawn you will see kishimoto cloning his characters the further back the crowd recedes.

Being that kishimoto suffers a mild shortcoming with facial variety i would be extremely careful believing or suggesting anything based on resemblances.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.