• l3l Average

1 6.25%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Old Man Yama Ji is awesome. With that, he could have smoked Aizen.
    That is if aizen didn't have the hogyouku. If he could have killed aizen with it then i do believe there is no reason for central 46 to state that aizen has an immortal body and could not be killed. Yamamoto could have just bankai and executed him after his defeat. I do not remember any line in bleach that says the hogyouku can be destroyed not even by one of its creator urahara himself. He could have killed aizen easily even if aizen utilizes the full potential of kyoka suigetsu along with aizen's skills but without the orb

Mangazone/Mangapanda and Mangastream differ with a factor 10 again. Is it 1,5 or 15 million degrees?

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Mangazone/Mangapanda and Mangastream differ with a factor 10 again. Is it 1,5 or 15 million degrees?
    Mangapanda always lacks the zero....remember the sasakibe thing were he didn't use it for 2000 years in MS.... whilst mangapanda says 200 years...yet the raws from both japanese and chinese put it at 2000 years...... plus 15 million degrees is the heat of the suns core... so it safe to assume that the 15 million is the correct heat of yama-ji's bankai... till the raws come-out usually people at bleachasylum gets this raws and translate them

Updated this: the raws say 15 million degrees is confirmed = 一千五百万度 mangastream version was right and makes more sense since yamamoto says he is the embodiment of the sun which has a core degree if 15m hehe
    Last edited by my2kb22; 09-13-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wasn't it because Squad Zero recruited every Shinigami with a potential to be one ?.
    oh damn, I forgot about Squad Zero. But I remember Yama saying that line somewhere, I think vs Aizen?

Speaking of which, I wanna see Ichigo invade Squad Zero's realm like he did with SS the first time =D

The heat is on! Oh wai-

He'll still probably be defeated. :(

Herp Derp!

Just wanted to contribute since the discussion crashed and burned.

Hope JuhaBach has another sword of some kind he can pull out other than the painfully unimpressive, dull, uninteresting, and failed one he lost in this chapter. Since all of these quincy, with the sole exception of Sternritter O (may God rest his ashes), are suddenly averse to the use of arrows...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Herp Derp!

Just wanted to contribute since the discussion crashed and burned.

Hope JuhaBach has another sword of some kind he can pull out other than the painfully unimpressive, dull, uninteresting, and failed one he lost in this chapter. Since all of these quincy, with the sole exception of Sternritter O (may God rest his ashes), are suddenly averse to the use of arrows...
    You do realize that he used spears, right ?

He can probably bring out another one, since Quincy weapons seem to be mainly forged out of reishi that they have gathered, even Ishid'a solid glove bow was like that, so it's probably similar for the rest... even though they strayed from the Quincy path quite a bit... to the point that not even one of the Star Knights uses a bow and arrows... well maybe the white haired one, since I have a theory that white hair is a proof of Quincy achieving it's prime (mainly because in Ishida's flashbacks, Ryuken has black hair, but now has white, even though he isn't that old, plus he mentioned, when training Uryu, that he has mastered all powers and techniques from the previous generation).

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Old Man Yama Ji is awesome. With that, he could have smoked Aizen.
    yep, he is awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    You do realize that he used spears, right ?

well maybe the white haired one, since I have a theory that white hair is a proof of Quincy achieving it's prime (mainly because in Ishida's flashbacks, Ryuken has black hair, but now has white, even though he isn't that old, plus he mentioned, when training Uryu, that he has mastered all powers and techniques from the previous generation).
    I thought that was more of his version of a Quincy arrow. And since he's so into strength, he throws it where any other Quincy would use a bow. If not, then, yeah, there goes my dream.

That's actually a pretty cool theory. I would like to see Ishida swoop in rocking a white hairdo to save some Shinigami hide.

I really wish we were seeing some of these fights, since they do involve the captains and all. Can you imagine if this is how the fullbring fights went--Byakuya walks into a trap that Tsukishima retconned himself into putting into the floor tile, he gives the BSF*, then Kubo cuts away to some other characters' dialogue. Then we come back and Tsuki has a hole in his chest and Byakuya's arm is shredded. We need moar details!

*Bleach Shock Face

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Go, commander! U are so awesome, the fire will of the shiminigai in bleach.