1 6.25%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 507 Discussion / 508 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/507

Yama is just awesome. There's no better way to explain that.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hmmmmm, a trait of being clad in power, eh ? Looks like we are getting closer to Ichigo's lineage.

Wow, he's like dos espada except more untouchable. So BB saw his Bankai before and took a blow from it but it's quite different now. The only problem here is that Yama just explained his bankai. That's the first step in losing a fight in Bleach world.

I would like to search how hot his flames are but he didn't indicate whether it's in celcius, farenheit or even kelvin. I think Japanese uses celcius though.

sig made by me

^That plot twist would be boss.

Awesome Yamamoto is awesome! I just don't know though. I'm watching all of these incomprehensible abilities (can you even imagine what 1.5 million even begins to feel like it), but I can't shake the bad feeling in the back of my mind as I watch Old man Ganryuusai talk overconfidently and show every one of his trump cards, when Juha hasn't even gotten serious yet.

Something bad is gonna happen to that guy......

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    ^That plot twist would be boss.

Awesome Yamamoto is awesome! I just don't know though. I'm watching all of these incomprehensible abilities (can you even imagine what 1.5 million even begins to feel like it), but I can't shake the bad feeling in the back of my mind as I watch Old man Ganryuusai talk overconfidently and show every one of his trump cards, when Juha hasn't even gotten serious yet.

Something bad is gonna happen to that guy......
    Yup can't shake that feeling that even if Yama is just in boss mode right now Juha is going to pull something out to stop it all.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Why the fuck is Unohana in a room doing nothing? She's probably healing people and all but c'mon, beating the shit out of these Quincy's is much better way of saving the lives of SS.

sig made by me

Well Yama-Ji got even epic-er. Being coated in Suns flames is epic. Also I dont know if you noticed but the guy facing Toshiro was using his Bankai already, dunno how Toshiro has survived to his Bankai, his moves are generally over-kill (Hyoten Hyakkaso, Sennen Hyoro) but bwahaha how epic it was Hyourinmaru wasnt usable thanks to Yama-Ji draining all the water up. Now we know if the fight goes on eventually the whole Soul Society will be destroyed. Great episode thanks to Yama-Jis epicness. I also cant help but to feel Yama will lose somehow.

Looks like this time they translated it as Blade of Embers... yep Kubo just discarded his idea out of the window, but why ? Was it really too hard to come up with a good and reasonable expansion ? Eh... well anyway, let's await and see what North and South can do .

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 507

Awesome chapter, if he is as hot as the sun, then nobody should be able to come even that close to him without burning up. even all of soul society should be in flames

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I'm getting a dry throat just reading this chapter, but at least it's dry heat
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off