3 18.75%
  • l3l Average

1 6.25%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wow! Maybe that is why the Old Captains won't reveal their bankais easily. Because it could be...harmful to the environment?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

As impressed as I am by his bankai and its implications... the thought that it can just be stolen just keeps lingering.

Aw god, Yamamoto is about to end up in the same situation as Aizen: Quite literally invincible until an unbelievable way for him to lose is shoehorned in. It's inevitable since Ichigo has to beat the Big Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Aw god, Yamamoto is about to end up in the same situation as Aizen: Quite literally invincible until an unbelievable way for him to lose is shoehorned in. It's inevitable since Ichigo has to beat the Big Bad.
    Unfortunately, this :-(

But he is cool while it's lasting, at least.

Umm...anyone care to explain why Byakuya has been blended into Captain Meat Paste, Pink Coat Captain-sama is still missing his eye, Kenpachi has been Darth-Vadered, Emo Vice-Captain-chan is missing his whole right side, Renji and Rukia have been drop-kicked out of existence, Hisagi looks like he's at death's door, and countless fodder are being turned into Cream-o'gami soup, yet Unohana and Isane are just shooting the shit in their room like it's all good?! Is Kubo even paying attention to what his characters are doing from one point to the next?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Unfortunately, this :-(

But he is cool while it's lasting, at least.

Umm...anyone care to explain why Byakuya has been blended into Captain Meat Paste, Pink Coat Captain-sama is still missing his eye, Kenpachi has been Darth-Vadered, Emo Vice-Captain-chan is missing his whole right side, Renji and Rukia have been drop-kicked out of existence, Hisagi looks like he's at death's door, and countless fodder are being turned into Cream-o'gami soup, yet Unohana and Isane are just shooting the shit in their room like it's all good?! Is Kubo even paying attention to what his characters are doing from one point to the next?
    Because Unohana can even connect and heal a vertically body severed character, remember (Hirako's little sister) ? So as long as there are some parts to connect, it looks like Unohana can heal them ... actually the assassin captain seems to have even regrown her arm (Yamamot loves scars from battles, at this age he probably forgets things easily so he needs those as reminders ;p). So, as long as there are parts and Unohona is ok, the death toll of important characters can be reduced to zero, at least from the good guys .

People jokingly said kenpachi would end the world when he went bankai.
    Yama can quite literally end it now that he went bankai. Quite the feat.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Loved this chapter! I really like the reference to how silent his bankai is, just silently killing everything around him. Nothing flashy just everything near him dissapears into nothingness in a horrible way, by fire... Awesome.

I wonder if his flames can burn kidou and bakudou too? Just like how Barragan can age something to the point it dissapears maybe he can even burn up energy and spirit particles???

Either way rediculous! I can't even imagine Ichigo coming close to this kind of power, Yamamoto could of single handedly destroyed Aizen if his sword wasn't sealed (still don't know how it was possible when Quincies are having trouble lol). But I agree with everyone. Unohana needs to hurry up and get out on the field, shes the second strongest next to Yamamoto so she should be fighting and not saving those her squad should already have the power to save. hmm
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmmm, a trait of being clad in power, eh ? Looks like we are getting closer to Ichigo's lineage.
    Not only that but his power in condensed into his Zanpakutou like Tensa Zangetsu, now the question is will the sun "pierce heaven"?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Because Unohana can even connect and heal a vertically body severed character, remember (Hirako's little sister) ? So as long as there are some parts to connect, it looks like Unohana can heal them ... actually the assassin captain seems to have even regrown her arm (Yamamot loves scars from battles, at this age he probably forgets things easily so he needs those as reminders ;p). So, as long as there are parts and Unohona is ok, the death toll of important characters can be reduced to zero, at least from the good guys .
    But I don't remember her being able to revive the dead. That's what Sasikibe (sp?) is still dead and buried. So if she waits around to heal everyone until they are completely killed to death, then all of her healing prowess is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I wonder if his flames can burn kidou and bakudou too? Just like how Barragan can age something to the point it dissapears maybe he can even burn up energy and spirit particles???
    Which makes you wonder who would win in a touching contest. If they touched, Barragan would age Yamamoto out of existence, but Yamamoto would scorch Barragan into nothing.

Anyway, can't wait til next week--hopefully we'll start seeing some of the tricks that ol' Buckbeard has up his sleeve. He doesn't seem anything close to impressive so far, but I know he's got to have some insane quincities going on. And does he have a letter as well?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Loved this chapter! I really like the reference to how silent his bankai is, just silently killing everything around him. Nothing flashy just everything near him dissapears into nothingness in a horrible way, by fire... Awesome.
    I know right. Ain't it cool.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,