Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Uchiha Massacre was for Good Cause

Yep. I have evidence to back this up. You all know that the third hokage in charge of Konoha knew
    Spoiler!

Sarutobi looks up to Shodaime, the one that created Konoha. And Shodaime wants the best for konoha, as does Sarutobi. That means Sarutobis choice was for the good of everyone. Maybe uchihas were plotting something. You never know.

Also, it said Itachi wanted to protect the shinobi world.

Spoiler!

So that means what itachi did was good and benefited the good of the shinobi world.

Im tired of hearing people say konoha was bad, when they have no proof why konoha did that. I have proof that konoha did it for the good of everyone.

You may think its bad to kill a whole clan. But for good to strive there will have to be people that will die.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Its never good to kill an entire clan because they are to "evil" or something. To kill persons from the same side is NEVER good. I think this should explain how pig headed the old generation was. (Like Chiyo-baa-sama was and changed). A newer Generation like Minato or Future Naruto will never alowe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    Its never good to kill an entire clan because they are to "evil" or something. To kill persons from the same side is NEVER good. I think this should explain how pig headed the old generation was. (Like Chiyo-baa-sama was and changed). A newer Generation like Minato or Future Naruto will never alowe this.
    So if Uchihas were plotting something that was bad for the world, it is good to let them stay alive? So you think Sarutobi, and Shodaimes view of protecting konoha is bad? Then you think Madara is good?

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

what about the mom, or an old lady or a uchiha baby? what purpose would killing them have to protect konoha

i think madara lied and HE really killed the uchiha clan. not itachi, but madara.

you knnow how madara severed the bonds of his friends and then his brother and everthing, Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online

well what if he thought that severing the bonds of the entire clan(by killing them might awaken an ever stronger sharingan)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    what about the mom, or an old lady or a uchiha baby? what purpose would killing them have to protect konoha

i think madara lied and HE really killed the uchiha clan. not itachi, but madara.

you knnow how madara severed the bonds of his friends and then his brother and everthing,

well what if he thought that severing the bonds of the entire clan(by killing them might awaken an ever stronger sharingan)
    kishi wanted to show the truth to the readers and what better person than the founder himself.

Sarutobi knew the truth, but is dead. So madara is the other important character that would tell the truth.

.:Join the Revolution:. PortablePirates's Avatar
    Same here, even if itachi was doing good by killing his clan, it doesn't justified it.
    Not everyone would be "evil", itachi should have kill the people ordering him to do it xD

Quote Originally Posted by PortablePirates View Post
    Same here, even if itachi was doing good by killing his clan, it doesn't justified it.
    Not everyone would be "evil", itachi should have kill the people ordering him to do it xD
    how do you know? If next chapter says the uchihas were plotting something evil, then what?

alright, if madara was telling the truth, then it means the third WAS AN ASSHOLE..

hey wait, why would itachi kill his clan and tell saskue that there was another person helping him to do it,
    why would itachi tell saskue that madara helped him kill the clan when the elders of konoha dont like madara..?

i mean madara is the reason that the third, and the elders of konoha wanted to kill the uchihas so why use madara to do the massacre?

someone is lying, either itachi or madara

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

There were Children and Old Uchiha Grandma/Grandpas. They did absolutely NOTHING wrong and to kill these people is evil. I know Sarutobi knew something very important. I'm wondering what it is. The Uchihas PLANNED NOTHING. I think the Uchihas itself didn't knew this ( maybe only the police)

Personally I think Madara is lying a bit in order to get sasuke to trust and bring him to his side.

Im not saying everything is a lie and that the leaf cant be corrput but I cant see the third allowing this to go down.

What makes Madara trust worthy? Even Itachi didnt trust him and I still dont see how Itachi was trying to protect sauske.