Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by michaesikagba View Post
    1) Either monet ate 2 devil fruits (highly unlikely)
    or 2) her body was manipulated

1)either Vergo's tekkai is stronger than luci's
    or 2) he uses tekkai and CoA together to make an even stronger defense/attack

what do you guys think
    Monet's wings and legs probably aren't due to devil fruit but thanks to Law. As for Vergo, I agree with number 2.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

She uses her wings to form the wall though. I think the wings and molding the wall are related somehow.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    She uses her wings to form the wall though. I think the wings and molding the wall are related somehow.
    Which is why I'm curious if she isn't a Mythical Zoan. Of course she may be able to use a previously eaten DF even after she was granted harpy features but Mythical Zoans are said to be rarer than Logias so why not a Harpy Mythical Zoan DF which controls the snow?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Just think of her wings as her arms, after all, Mr. 3 uses his arms to produce wax.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

its ok for Sanji to have high fighting spirit, but he's forgot that his own body is injured pretty bad when Nami in his body..

as i can see here, Sanji had to shifted away Vergo first strike to the other direction just when he made contact with Vergo's leg and feel his bone got cracked so his leg doesn't completely broken, its different from before that Sanji can completely block attack with his leg without shift away the attack direction, and he evade the second strike from Vergo left leg - the same leg from first strike, as for fast-paced-kick-fight there Sanji using his left leg maybe to preserved his right leg from bad to worst..

it will be funny if Zoro come to rescue Sanji though i doubt Zoro will come, he rather have some ale n sleep lol

^^as for aggeroff theory about Vergo ability, its a good one there to combine tekkai n CoA altogether as CoA buff up tekkai ability..

| Ƭrαρρԑd žoʮL ωiϯhịη Ƭiϻэ Ḻợợƥ|
    ヾ(๑^▽^๑)ノ~♪ ♡ ♡

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    I rly hope Monet will be a part of the crew, I like her and she is interesting (+ cute) ^^
    it sounds not bad. but I was wondering if she would have a fight with Luffy next or....?

Vergo's ability is definetly CoA + Tekkai. I mean don't forget, Vergo can actually create armour out of his CoA, much like Luffy can. There's nothing to show that he hadn't coated his leg under those pants.

True his hardening ability is likely CoA, BUT it could also be a DF ability OR as I am curious about, the sheer level of his Tekkai. What if his Tekkai is so dense that it can visibly be seen in much the same way CoA is?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    True his hardening ability is likely CoA, BUT it could also be a DF ability OR as I am curious about, the sheer level of his Tekkai. What if his Tekkai is so dense that it can visibly be seen in much the same way CoA is?
    Nah, I highly doubt it's the Tekkai. It looked just like Luffy's CoA. That and Sanji seems to believe Vergo has some kind of metal type of DF, which if true, would be more than enough to break Sanji's leg. I mean metal DF + CoA + Tekkai = 3x what Sanji's got.

well we know he can use CoA because he used it on his cane or what ever that thing was. but i think his over all level of ability is probably pretty hax to begen with any way. i mean we know he can probably can mix them but presumably he survived sanjis attack with just a tekki, when old sanji could break a tekki, so its believable to me that his abilities are that good. but, im sure he could also mix them if he chose to as well. plus we did see something trailing his leg when sanji dodged his second strike. and there were spark like things coming from the blows.
    Last edited by cross777; 09-19-2012 at 05:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]