Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    im not saying its not snow. im just saying it seems of i mean the dome crumbled like some sort of non water based solid. could it be clay of some kind? like maybe she is an ODA's version of clay face?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Once again, Oda delivers a spectacular chapter with plenty of action, plot/character twists, and suspense.

Points of Interest:
    --Sanji is facing possibly the strongest and most ruthless Rokushiki user to date; however, Sanji IS holding his own, despite having his leg cracked by Vergo's Tekkai-imbued kick, WHICH he blocked without Diable Jambe. Curious to see if Vergo's Tekkai is that dense that he can visibly harden himself or other objects (like the bamboo sticks in his introduction), or if that is simply CoA haki. All around, simply looking forward to seeing this confrontation continue.
    --Monet; as suspected, her stock for next SH skyrocketed with this chapter and her presumably tragic backstory and servitude to Doflamingo. Not sure I see her as much of a SH as a Heart but she wouldn't be the worst addition. Definitely would add to the weirdness of crew members and if she does have a more slave-like past would fit nicely into Luffy saving her from her past or what not. Also, as many people are debating her ability (which sadly is not the mythical zoan harpy I had hoped), it is likely some "snow" related paramecia able to harden into an icy density much like xioaxioa stated with "snow hut" echoing the igloo connotation of the translation. Might also explain why she was seen scouting the Ice Land without a jacket. Definitely a force to be dealt with and I'm just going to say it, Monet is still a double agent working beneath Law despite interferring with Luffy.
    --SAD; is this the Ice Closet we saw at the intro of this arc where Sanji and gang saw all the frozen prisoners, or an entirely new place?
    --CC is going to now either run into Zoro and gang with Zoro looking to face him (thinking Luffy was defeated or lost somewhere) or Chopper who busts out a butt whooping.
    Sorry, but I don't think a history of Servitude is unique enough for Monet to join SHs. Especially since Hancock has a similar story already. I wouldn't mind CC being pawned by Zoro though, although it wouldn't be much of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Stupid smoke is going to interrupt the great fight. Damn, I wanted to see Sanji's ass getting kicked.
    Anyone else think Vergo > CC? Maybe the SH's will get their 3rd pair of boobs.
    I thought that was pretty clear from the beginning. CC had openly admitted to being weaker than Law. Vergo has shown his CoA is way up there with Luffy, and he is the head of all marines in G5. One's a scientist, and ones a hardboiled fighter. CC wouldn't stand a chance.

Damn it, I hate seeing actual fractures on main characters.

They'll end up as an excuse to make them weak at one point in time wherein it could cost them greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Damn it, I hate seeing actual fractures on main characters.

They'll end up as an excuse to make them weak at one point in time wherein it could cost them greatly.
    Indeed.. you said what i thought.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Anybody else notice that the G-5 base has numerous 6-5's on it, including a flag?

Also, possible birdlike theme for Doflamingo's closest subordinates?

whose leg got cracked there? sanjis pants are black-only but the ones being cracked are black and white with stripes????

Its kinda an X-ray of sanji's leg.

The black is sanji's pants.. the white is his bone.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Idk if this has been said yet but....I'm pretty sure Monet's DF powers are somewhere along the lines of a Mythical Zoan? And that wall she made seems like it's made of some kind of stone, not wax.

Mr. 3's Wax's surface takes the form of a hardened liquid.
    8.jpg

While Monet's wall has a surface that is 100% smooth and breaks down like rock when Luffy breaks it.
    13.jpg
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Eonaite View Post
    Idk if this has been said yet but....I'm pretty sure Monet's DF powers are somewhere along the lines of a Mythical Zoan? And that wall she made seems like it's made of some kind of stone, not wax.

Mr. 3's Wax's surface takes the form of a hardened liquid.
    8.jpg

While Monet's wall has a surface that is 100% smooth and breaks down like rock when Luffy breaks it.
    13.jpg
    It has been speculated that Monet is in fact a Mythical Zoan DF user for quite some time. I know that I was one of the first, if not the very first, to bring such theory forward. The latest chapter, though, has added greater uncertainty to whether Monet simply has a snow-based DF with her harpy modifications or if this is one of the paramecia- or logia-like mystical powers bestowed by the Mythical Zoan DF. This of course follows an already uncertain origin of Monet's current body, either having been altered by Law upon his arrival to Punk Hazard (which I'm not sure why she'd allow Law to manipulate her already functioning appendages to that of a harpy (not saying it isn't cool, just saying)) OR if her harpy body is because of a Mythical Zoan. Ultimately, Monet is no small time secretary fighter like Kalifa was; she is a full blown danger only the NW can breed. (I do believe she is a Mythical Zoan...)

1) Either monet ate 2 devil fruits (highly unlikely)
    or 2) her body was manipulated

1)either Vergo's tekkai is stronger than luci's
    or 2) he uses tekkai and CoA together to make an even stronger defense/attack

what do you guys think
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings