Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    wow sanjis leg got jacked i hope hes ok. you can tell hes not used to that kind of shit.i hope chopper can fix him up. i think he will realize real quick that he needs to go all out, and fast.

and idk about snow? i mean it loks to hard to be snow. it could be snow but snow hut could be just the name. what else could it be?

idk but great chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    wow sanjis leg got jacked i hope hes ok. you can tell hes not used to that kind of shit.i hope chopper can fix him up. i think he will realize real quick that he needs to go all out, and fast.

and idk about snow? i mean it loks to hard to be snow. it could be snow but snow hut could be just the name. what else could it be?

idk but great chapter.
    Well, Xiao mentioned it being the wrong translation. That or he also mentioned Igloo, which is similar to what she made. And compacted snow pretty much becomes Ice, which can be very hard, especially when hardened by Haki.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Well, Xiao mentioned it being the wrong translation. That or he also mentioned Igloo, which is similar to what she made. And compacted snow pretty much becomes Ice, which can be very hard, especially when hardened by Haki.
    So now we are assuming that monet used haki too in addition to the presumed ice wall?......lol
    Could just be a mistranslation like Xiao pointed out but seeing as everyone and their mother can use haki in the new world, I should think it's not far fetched. The stronger the CoA, the harder the defence or attack of the on that possesses it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Oh, sanji good job! fight to vergo and defeat him.. go! Monet, her fast seems a surprise plot but quite awesome in this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Mangastream has never given the best translations; only the fastest and cleanest. Kamakura, Monet's attack, translates into iron warehouse. Kamakura is also a city and period in japan, both having nothing to do with snow. If the attack was Kamakura Matsuri, it would be more believable, being that one of Kamakura's many festivals(matsuri) involves building igloos. Honestly, I'm not a fan of having too many mythical Zoan's and would like the idea of it being snow, but Mangastream translations have caused many problems in the past and shouldn't be taken as absolute. Until a explanation of her power is given, snow/wax/iron/whatever is all just theory.

Heh! Thanks for the lesson. Glad to see that whatever she is/did, Monet is strong. At least she can hold her own.

I'm gonna need Sanji to up his leg game, especially since that's his bread and butter. Can't go around getting cracked everytime a Vice-Admiral throws one of his basic attacks at you.

I wonder if what Law is going for is a machine of some kind that requires Ceasar to power it. Maybe a device that can force Gas out of Ceasar (...wait...) and disperse it over a wide area. I mean, what could be making Vergo and Ceasar shit their pants this much after just seeing what Shinokuni can do outside?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Why do you guys think that Law just backstabbed Luffy? Lol, that's the plan the whole time. Vergo and others only thought Law betrayed the SH's.

Monet's "snow"attack is probably not a literal snow. She just named it snow because she made an igloo shape wall defense. I don't like it being wax as either, as it will resemble Mr.3's df too much.

Basing on Mangastream's version, Vergo is using Tekkai. Rob Lucci was the strongest and has the highest Rokushiki count in history but it's just within CP9. Outside of it is a different story. Sanji needs to go all out but Vergo is not being serious yet so he can't do that just yet. I wonder if he has learned instant heal to a certain point using the recipes he gained that strengthen the body.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Why do you guys think that Law just backstabbed Luffy? Lol, that's the plan the whole time. Vergo and others only thought Law betrayed the SH's.

Monet's "snow"attack is probably not a literal snow. She just named it snow because she made an igloo shape wall defense. I don't like it being wax as either, as it will resemble Mr.3's df too much.

Basing on Mangastream's version, Vergo is using Tekkai. Rob Lucci was the strongest and has the highest Rokushiki count in history but it's just within CP9. Outside of it is a different story. Sanji needs to go all out but Vergo is not being serious yet so he can't do that just yet. I wonder if he has learned instant heal to a certain point using the recipes he gained that strengthen the body.
    Vergo is to strong for sanji .. it think you all should know that. he will not win
    Though his training really paid off . he can hold his own against a VA
    that is impressive
    the head of the G5 is not weak... even luffy will have more then his hand full with him
    i think smoker will show and take it from there or the gas is gonna make an end to the fight

Who said Sanji will win?

sig made by me

Once again, Oda delivers a spectacular chapter with plenty of action, plot/character twists, and suspense.

Points of Interest:
    --Sanji is facing possibly the strongest and most ruthless Rokushiki user to date; however, Sanji IS holding his own, despite having his leg cracked by Vergo's Tekkai-imbued kick, WHICH he blocked without Diable Jambe. Curious to see if Vergo's Tekkai is that dense that he can visibly harden himself or other objects (like the bamboo sticks in his introduction), or if that is simply CoA haki. All around, simply looking forward to seeing this confrontation continue.
    --Monet; as suspected, her stock for next SH skyrocketed with this chapter and her presumably tragic backstory and servitude to Doflamingo. Not sure I see her as much of a SH as a Heart but she wouldn't be the worst addition. Definitely would add to the weirdness of crew members and if she does have a more slave-like past would fit nicely into Luffy saving her from her past or what not. Also, as many people are debating her ability (which sadly is not the mythical zoan harpy I had hoped), it is likely some "snow" related paramecia able to harden into an icy density much like xioaxioa stated with "snow hut" echoing the igloo connotation of the translation. Might also explain why she was seen scouting the Ice Land without a jacket. Definitely a force to be dealt with and I'm just going to say it, Monet is still a double agent working beneath Law despite interferring with Luffy.
    --SAD; is this the Ice Closet we saw at the intro of this arc where Sanji and gang saw all the frozen prisoners, or an entirely new place?
    --CC is going to now either run into Zoro and gang with Zoro looking to face him (thinking Luffy was defeated or lost somewhere) or Chopper who busts out a butt whooping.

Stupid smoke is going to interrupt the great fight. Damn, I wanted to see Sanji's ass getting kicked.
    Anyone else think Vergo > CC? Maybe the SH's will get their 3rd pair of boobs.