Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/681
    Spoiler!
    No, she's not Icarus, based on the Mangastream translation I'm guessing she has a devil fruit related to snow (paramecia probably so it doesn't seem like an Aokiji copy).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I don't like this.

I now understand why we fell in love with the character of Luffy and was always rooting for him to come out on top, even as he faced impossible odds; and this isn't it. I don't like seeing him used as a dog, by ANYONE! We've always seen Luffy only get into fights where he had something to protect, or defend, or stand up for. Here, Ceasar says it outright: "Why are you fighting me?", and Luffy didn't even know what the hell to say! How are we to expect that we'll see him fight at his full strength/potential/whatever, when he has no motivation to even be fighting this guy in the first place, outside of "He told me to". This isn't the Luffy we all know and love, and I'm ready for this alliance to end. The Strawhats do what they want, when they want--Always have, and always should.

Law and all his ulterior motives and backhanded approaches and maybe he is/maybe he isn't-ness can go f**k himself >:-(

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

So that was sanji's leg that fractured right?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I rly hope Monet will be a part of the crew, I like her and she is interesting (+ cute) ^^

Yeah im with MrFry, whats the deal with Sanji's leg??? It looked like it was going to shatter like it was a solid piece of material and not flesh lol. I hope hes okay though, okay enough to blue step his way out of there. I wonder what Vergo's power is though. Maybe take on the elements of things around him? eating hamburger so hamburger growing out of his face, using spoon so spoon on the face, and in a room of solid metal so body made of metal? That would be lame though, I hope im wrong lol.

Monet is kinda interesting though, im surprised a snow dome could withstand luffy's super attack and just crack, maybe its a special kind of snow? Or just calls it snow but its really something different? Either way this harpy bitch needs to back off lol I want Luffy to show CC the business!!!!
    A pie in the sky?

I thought the steel like defense was because he was using the style blueno and his boys used.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    No, she's not Icarus, based on the Mangastream translation I'm guessing she has a devil fruit related to snow (paramecia probably so it doesn't seem like an Aokiji copy).
    Mangastream has never given the best translations; only the fastest and cleanest. Kamakura, Monet's attack, translates into iron warehouse. Kamakura is also a city and period in japan, both having nothing to do with snow. If the attack was Kamakura Matsuri, it would be more believable, being that one of Kamakura's many festivals(matsuri) involves building igloos. Honestly, I'm not a fan of having too many mythical Zoan's and would like the idea of it being snow, but Mangastream translations have caused many problems in the past and shouldn't be taken as absolute. Until a explanation of her power is given, snow/wax/iron/whatever is all just theory.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

ahhh that makes more sense xioaxioa! Good that its not something that makes no sense like snow blocking an attack that could tear up a giant ark or a kraken lol.

Yeah it might be tekkai that he is defending with, but this is a whole new level to it if it is. Rob Lucci was a master of Rokushiki but Luffy pre time skip could still damage him with his tekkai powered up. Im guessing Sanji's kicks are a whole lot stronger now than Luffy was then so I would think he would still be damaged or at least not be able to crack Sanji's leg.. But who knows lol, I hope they explain it later on.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    So that was sanji's leg that fractured right?
    I thought it was Vergo's leg that cracked. I mean the thing with cracks on it had strips much like Vergo's uniform. And they did say Vergo was steel like, which I'm guessing makes him kinda like Das.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I thought it was Vergo's leg that cracked. I mean the thing with cracks on it had strips much like Vergo's uniform. And they did say Vergo was steel like, which I'm guessing makes him kinda like Das.
    It looked stripped because it was a x-ray of Sanji's leg, as the shin has 2 bones.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off