• Average

4 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 3.57%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Dang...That simple heh? Rotten Translation. I of course tend to read everything literally. If she heals Them, might she not die?

Back to Madara,

1) Did he try to use Rinne Tensei, If so on/for whom?

2) Is the place he was, with young Obito a Hide out? I mean if they were in between life and death, why are there Bandages on Obito?
    She could die, or she could live: there is a 50% chance. Katsuyu said she could stick her pieces together, so i guess she could do this later on too, unless Tsunade dies from chakra usage. Madara can kick butts! All this time he was only playing with them...Hashirama had to be something else..rly.

1) The symptoms could be due to old age, or having used Rinne Tensei without knowing the actual risks behind the technique. If he used Rinne Tensei, then i guess he wanted to revive Izuna to see him at least once, but his brother died too long ago to be resurrected, or maybe he managed to bring him back for some instants and talk to him about what happened of his sacrifice. Izuna could have been shaken, depressed by the news from his brother and that made Madara feel even more guilty, so he decided to create a moon eye plan. Who know? Maybe Izuna told his brother that he had a descendant nobody knew about, and he asked Madara to take care of him. Madara then traced the uchiha clan tree to see who would this boy be, and it turned out to be Obito. So he saved him to respect his brother's wish, before he died again.

2)Lol, i think the place, is an earthly location. A hideout, yeah. "Being between life and death" refers to Obito's severe conditions here. That's my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I think it's kinda ironic that Kabuto's trumph card ended up backfiring that bad. Reviving Madara to his prime.. Damn, he should have seen that one coming.
    Yeah Kabuto looks like a major douche now that Itachi forced him to release the edo tensei and has him locked in Izanami, while his trump card has cut the leash and is free to pursue tsuki no me with H-face on his chest and limitless chakra. Now it's all kinds of fucked up for the shinobi alliance. All that scheming, all that groundwork and now he looks like the biggest noob.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Yeah Kabuto looks like a major douche now that Itachi forced him to release the edo tensei and has him locked in Izanami, while his trump card has cut the leash and is free to pursue tsuki no me with H-face on his chest and limitless chakra. Now it's all kinds of fucked up for the shinobi alliance. All that scheming, all that groundwork and now he looks like the biggest noob.
    He was too confident. His confidence derived from ignorance and vanity: he thought he lerned all and more about edo tensei, but he apparently didn't know there was a way to break free from the jutsu. Only someone that knew the creator of the jutsu himself, could know about such minimal drawbacks, and that is Madara Uchiha. Kabuto will either join orochimaru or turn to the good side in the end. Izanami's effects on his personality are still unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post

Edit: That panel with the arm and the caption "psshh" is interesting, anyone got any idea wot that's insinuating?
    It could be just the sound of regenerating skin after it absorbed the chain.
    Kabuto knows how to increase manga release rate
    Spoiler!

The shadowclone referred to was Naruto, on this page there is a Naruto standing in front of Kakashi, and one standing behind him.

Looks like this might be Tsunade's end, instead of restoring herself, and not having time to save the other Kages, she's going to save them at the cost of her own life.

As for the chain, I wonder if it's the same material as the rods that Nagato used to fight with, or in the stakes that Obito shot at Killerbee and Naruto?

I really like were this is going, did Madara train Obito in Limbo? That could give him more time for improvement
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You know, I mentioned it before, but Obito isn't necessarily powerful. I mean, he has a lot of information and knowledge, but not power. All we've seen from him in combat relies on either phasing parts of himself, or warping items/people, all of which utilizes one technique applied in different ways. Spending a year or two learning and training to become expert in one technique like that is not necessarily stunning in and of itself. His recovery was probably accelerated with the use of the 1st Hokage's cells, and with Madara, who was probably the most powerful Uchiha ever, training him, it's not surprising how much he developed. Looking at the Kakashi Gaiden, Obito's biggest issues seemed to be more mental/emotional rather than physical, at least to me, and he overcame those by the end of the arc.

I'm sensing Obito betraying Madara. Didn't he decide to do the Infinite Tsukuyomi by himself with or without Madara? Also, he's keeping information on Kabuto from Madara as well.

Uh-oh. Looks like the title of Hokage will be bestowed upon Naruto a lot sooner then I expected!

Exciting chapter, I liked the dialogue between Obito and Madara, and another fine job by Kishi leaving us with an EPIC cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Back to Madara,

1) Did he try to use Rinne Tensei, If so on/for whom?

2) Is the place he was, with young Obito a Hide out? I mean if they were in between life and death, why are there Bandages on Obito?
    2) Methinks that's just a figure of speech from Madara meaning "You're close to death, kid".