• Average

4 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 3.57%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Other thoughts, the old Madara on the last page did resemble Nagato a lot.. There's got to be a connection there somehow. Perhaps Madara also synced with Gedo Mazou and was drained because of that. It's pretty obvious that we're now going to see what we wanted chapter 600 to be about The backstory of Madara and Obito
    Obito clearly said Nagato was an Uzumaki. Him now being a Madara-Baby-Clone would be a hell of a twist.

The real Naruto is probably still in the other dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I think it's kinda ironic that Kabuto's trumph card ended up backfiring that bad. Reviving Madara to his prime.. Damn, he should have seen that one coming.
    I think he has. Kabuto will come back. That way, Itachi could correct the life's path of at least one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    The real Naruto is probably still in the other dimension.
    Well, why not. That would render Obito's dimension-jutsu pretty much useless. Whereever he appears in the other dimension, Naruto will kick his ass.

Well, Naruto was both in front of Kakashi and behind him. So I think it's the one in front that was the Kage bunshin. While the one who stayed at the back was the real Naruto. Doesn't explain why Madara said "where's the real one?". If the one at the back was the real Naruto, Madara should have noticed :p

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    But please, Kishi, please don't make this "world between life and death" a time-chamber. That wouldn't just stretch it, it would entirely blow it. I am still not convinced that Kishi will be able to make the Obito-character-change and his power-boost comprehensible.
    "The World Between Life and Death" could simply be an idiom used by Madara to describe how close Obito is to the brink of actual death, but at this point I am almost certain that Kishi will resort to the most tried and cliched method of increasing character strength and personality growth in shortest time in all of shonen history. Hyperbolic-Time-Chamber-no-Jutsu is likely coming our way and this one can probably go back in time so that Obito can actually manipulate the Mizukage as well as hand the eyes to Nagato personally after all Obito always has something planned (so says Madara) so he's been at this for some time perhaps even before he himself was even born.

After this chapter I have some questions :
    - what will happen if Madara reveals the true person revived him?Obito didn't answer Madara's question and made him think Obito is the one who summoned him.
    - How B and Naruto are going to fight immortal Madara?
    - Naruto supposed to be the SO6P and have every beast's power. He is still need the power of Hachibi (he can get it somehow) and Ichibi (but how ?)
    -What if Sasuke arrived to the battlefield ? will Naruto fight Insane Obito,immortal Madara and powerful Sasuke in the same moment?
    -If reinforcement arrived - what can they do to Madara?

The thing I learned from Nagato's childhood history/Kakashi gaiden/Onoki's history is Madara somehow was involved in the third world war (he was the head of the hidden stone village or smth).
    Kabuto knows how to increase manga release rate
    Spoiler!

I guess this is going down the road of Madara being the final villain. I can see (as many mentioned) Madara manipulating Obito by perhaps killing Rin and such.

Obito's probably gonna find out and is taken out by Madara and left in the sobbing arms of Kakashi; reminiscent of Kakashi Gaiden's final scene with Obito telling Kakashi how sorry he is that he went off track, etc. Performs one last thing that powers up Naruto.

Insert Sasuke & Oro somehow.

We got a finale.

Edit: That panel with the arm and the caption "psshh" is interesting, anyone got any idea wot that's insinuating?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    I think he has. Kabuto will come back. That way, Itachi could correct the life's path of at least one person.
    That would be a bit of a twist, Kabuto regaining control over the Edo Madara and sealing him up - thanks to his newly found modesty. That is about the only reason i can see for Kabuto being left alive.

Bye bye Tsunade, as soon as you left the HQ you were dead.......But you still have your forehead mark, so you can heal Gaara and the Mizukage at the cost of your last chakra. (Oonki and A are old generation kage and have to go). Leaving it so there is nothing to stand in the way of Naruto becoming Kage.

I still think Madara being in his current Edo form (not old) is because ET is dependent on at what point of your life you gain the DNA from. So Kabuto must have gotten the DNA from the Battle against the 1st - Hence a young body madara appeared, but since the soul cannot unlearn memories you keep all your memories, regardless of what age the body is that is brought back.

Are you sure Kenny? I cant see him behind Kakashi in any panels. So i assume he is still in the Obito's dimension = time to bust out Thunder God Technique (since he now has complete control over Kurama - a requirement to use 'that' jutsu) and travel back into the normal dimension, but marking it so any time Obito goes in there Naruto will get him. It is a way too convient technqiue to not use it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

First pic is from Kakashi Gaiden. Bottom left panel at first I thought was Kakashi waking up.

Spoiler!

Second pic here bottom right panel is Obito with the same phrase.

Spoiler!

Kishi-sensei knew it all along!

YOU WA SHOCK!