• Average

4 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 3.57%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Madara's plans?

Do we know anything about Madara's plans? Many of us seem to agree that Obito screwed Madara's plan (Nagato is a traitor and dead, two bijuus are still at large). Yet what is Madara's plan?

We learned during his fight with the five Kages that he is a shinobi who considers himself unbeatable, now that Hashirama is dead. And he is right. I seriously don't think he has any interest in a Moon-plan. I am getting the impression Obito's reason for his plan is that he wants to establish an illusionary world in which nobody has to suffer. Maybe he even wants to resurrect Rin within the Tsukyomi. That would make love - in a sick way - his guiding principle.

Madara on the other hand isn't too much into love, but power. So my guess is that his plan is quite simple: Becoming the Jinchuriki of the Juubi in order to be the most powerful being in history, maybe even stronger than the So6P.

It's really a shame what happened to Kabuto. Having so many villains - Madara, Obito, Kabuto, Sasuke, Oro -, each with his own agenda, is going to be hilarious.

Oh right, the action might even jump to Kabuto, he still holds a vital clue to this mystery:
    - how he got his hands on Madara's DNA.

It couldn't be simple, rather, it was something incredible seeing Tobi's reaction when Kabuto showed this to him... Madara has died some time after meeting Obito, but the best way to take care of his body, would be to place it in Obito's other Dimension, or to destroy it (although it looks like the original body is needed for the Rinne Tensei, so he couldn't destroy it). Just how this madman did it ? It's hard to believe that Tobi would be this careless with such a vital clue to his real identity and a needed component for the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    watching Madara makes me feel so helpless, and its not even real either lol. I hope Kakashi figures something out in the end to help Naruto exploit a weakness, or even bring Kabuto back to somehow break the ET jutsu or regain control... Just for the love of god not Obito suddenly realizing the errors of his ways and in a last ditch effort uses his life to give Naruto an opening to kill them both -_-
    I want Obito to go back on his steps instead. He was a hero of the Uchiha clan, the only one i respected after Itachi's true nature was shown. He's just an innocent kid, turned on the wrong path because of Madara Uchiha, who is the source of all the evil. If Obito dies just like any other second rate villain, I'm not gonna like it. It would be contrary with what naruto is trying to do, which is taking all the hatred and let downs of others on himself and defeating the ultimate evil villain. Even naruto said that a villain shouldn't be "just killed". All of those who stepped on the wrong path, because they were contamined by some evil manipulator should be redeemed. Those who were this way from the beginning don't need that. Madara right now represents the source of all evil that happened till now, so he's the one who should be killed without redemption.
    Obito can't just die heartlessly, because in the past he has shown he had a heart and he loved, he was kind and considerate. On the other hand, madara was never shown to have been a "good person", so we don't feel the need for him to be redeemed.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    watching Madara makes me feel so helpless, and its not even real either lol. I hope Kakashi figures something out in the end to help Naruto exploit a weakness, or even bring Kabuto back to somehow break the ET jutsu or regain control... Just for the love of god not Obito suddenly realizing the errors of his ways and in a last ditch effort uses his life to give Naruto an opening to kill them both -_-
    well....Kakashi and Guy are going to be a little too busy to help Naruto. Obito, while he is not a power house, he is extremely difficult to fight and extremely dangerous.

Kishi gets points from me for what he did to Tsunade. That's how you kill off a Kage.

Please let Garaa survive!!!!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    First of all; nice chapter,.. come on guys: Madara Uchiha's personality is just soooooooo entertaining

Madara Uchiha " You mean there? Who knows.. they're probably not OK " , " What is it with everyone " hahahah!

So, Naruto's bunshin is blasted backwith his own technique by Madara's fan ( exactly the same thing what Itachi's Mirror does ).. meaning: the one standing behind Kakashi is the real one, right??

- how the hell did Madara knew it was a bunshin? I know for sure that Nagato(Pain) couldn't see through bunshins with his Rinnegan? Is it related to his EMS or life-experience of 80 years? Interesting.. does this mean that Madara Uchiha didn't see the REAL NARUTO standing behind Kakashi? Why would he even " ask " Obito where the real one is??

Answer --> the one standing behind Kakashi isn't the real Naruto either

I always thought that Tobi has his own agenda or made his OWN agenda on the long road with Madara not being revived yet.. and obito didn't knew how to react when Madara said: " You were to hasty Obito,.. is that also the reason you revived me like this? "

- Madara is still going with the assumption that Obito made the " call " for reviving him in this state ( with edo tensei ), probably because Kabuto told him that he was Obito's " assisstent ".

It's pretty obvious for me now, that Madara will take care of Obito very soon.. Madara knows already ( or eventually will ) that it wasn't Obito's call for reviving him through Edo tensei, meaning: Madara will get the feeling that Obito is not following up the plan as he should and that obito probably had his own agenda. This will lead Madara for taking him out, OR with even knowing this.. he will still get rid of Obito, because he used him as a " tool " all this time.

- we can clearly see that Tsunade's body is cut in half, but why does she need that slug for moving all the kages to her body for healing?? 1. Split that slug into 4 pieces, 2. Let them heal the kage's, 3. USE one big ass SLUG for putting your halves together, right? [ or is this just a heroic way of Tsunade saying " good-bye ", making Naruto more angrier? ]

Finally: brainwash can start!! I believe it's the hide-out where Tobi has all the sharingan with that huge skeleton outside on lots of hiddenground rooms. Also, seeing Madara Uchiha that old with his normal sharingan showing.. means that he gave his own eyes to Nagato. Madara did gave me a " Nagato look " after he linked his body to Gedou Mazo, but we mustn't forget that Madara Uchiha was born with the strongest chakra among the Uchiha. Tobi told this also to Sasuke, that the reason why he lived so long was prior to his chakra.. this could mean that it wasn't because linked himself to GM, but simple " Old Age ".

Guys --> could it be, that Madara Uchiha created " Zetzu " with his Izanagi version of Rinnegan?? Black zetzu being his DNA and white-zetzu being Hashirama's DNA that he stole from him?? BLACK always speaking of experience with lots of knowlegde and WHITE simple being " empty "? (or is black- zetzu made of Izuna's DNA )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Anyone else expecting the Madara/Obito brainwashing to strongly resemble the Obito/Sasuke brainwashing?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Guys --> could it be, that Madara Uchiha created " Zetzu " with his Izanagi version of Rinnegan?? Black zetzu being his DNA and white-zetzu being Hashirama's DNA that he stole from him?? BLACK always speaking of experience with lots of knowlegde and WHITE simple being " empty "? (or is black- zetzu made of Izuna's DNA )
    I like this!

This chapter got me hype! This isnt the end-fight because Saskue isnt here. But, that can only mean disaster. If Bee gets captured then so should Naruto because from what I've seen, "Nobody or No-combination-of-bodies can make Madara break even a sweat".

Plus, the way things are looking, either Guy or Kakashi shouldnt survive this either. Kakashi is DONE! Stick a fork in that dude. All Guy has left is the 8th gate, unless he's been wearing weights this whole time. We saw what happens when Lee takes off his weights, but I doubt it.

Yield, trouble lies ahead for our heros
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

ANyone thinks the things that keep Obito's body united are very similar to the "ropes" Kakuzu used on deidara's arm? Does it meant that kakuzu was working with madara back then? Remember he's one old guy! He even fought hashirama!

Ffff... Tsunade is cut in half!! someone has to call Kubo Tite, in the next chapter we'll see that Madara's other side is black zetsu lol

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    WTF is their timing following, especially to force obito's rush job?

Special state of the moon? Will the moon be close enough to get the rest of the 10 tails stuff but not again for years?
    Because the VotE anniversary? XD

Great chapter. Last few were disappointing but this one made up for it. Tsunade sliced in half was epic, so I am guessing she will do the regular sacrifice thing and save the others, Gaara will come back at least. strange that she has not reverted to he old self.

Madara's war fan looks like it could be the 6th SO6P weapon as the Gold and Silver brothers had 5 and he is the sage of SIX paths. It looks like it is a shield to complete the set. He is ridiculous, looks like Naruto will need an Uchiha on his side to win. Sasuke probably, again inspired by his brother could become more powerful and Orochimaru might not like Madara's plan. Or in a lot more unlikely circumstances Kakashi could convince Obito to swap, maybe just mind fuck him and be like 'Rin is not dead'.

going to be some flashback chapters but these really interest me and it was well done showing how bad the situation was with madara owning Naruto before going to the flashback.

Anyone else think they were stupid not putting together Madara coming to the battle and the Kages losing badly last week. Also I feel that Naruto destroying Obito's mask was a waste of time, he should have tried to kill him because when Madara showed up he said his name. I suppose it was better storytelling but a rasengan to Obito's chest would screw him up big time looking at the last page.