8 28.57%
  • Average

4 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 3.57%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    When Madara asked Kabuto why he was revived like that...

(The lowest left panel)
    Spoiler!

The Zetsu arms seems to be advising Obito not to answer.

The uppermost left panel.
    Spoiler!

Why is this? Maybe like a rumored leak in the past... Zetsu is the real villain orchestrating behind the scenes.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Hoping Tsunade doesn't die. Seeing how she is cut in half am still hoping for the best. Dammit Kishi I didn't want to wait till next week to hear how the Obito/Madara meeting happened, I want to hear it now.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Looks like Obito is about to spend some quality time in Madara's Tsukuyomi world, after all.

Looks like Tsunade has some Secretes of her own too. Where is She? What does she mean by Take the Kage to where I am?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Looks like Tsunade has some Secretes of her own too. Where is She? What does she mean by Take the Kage to where I am?
    Well, it looks to me like she wants Katsuyu to bring her the other Kages so that she can heal them.

Yea, Paul. She meant "bring me the kages so i can heal them"

Just try to imagine how terrible for Obito this had to be. Last thing he saw before the eye transplantation was his beloved Rin...and the next thing he sees after regaining consciousness was a scary crippled old Madara uchiha...cruel...
    And a big Good job to Knife Eater, who foresaw the foreshadowing of Obito's survival in the Kakashi gaiden!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Finally some decent chapter this week. As I thought, Kages are pretty much wiped out and it looks like Tsunade will sacrifice her life to save theyres. Now to the more pressing matters, Madara and Tobi. I was kind of confused when Madara said that theres again just a kage bunshin Naruto ?! Where the hell is the real Naruto then ?! Anyway, when I first saw the last page that was a bit of Obitos Flashback, Madara was in his old wrinkled self so when Kabuto said he revived him in his prime I guess he REALLY meant his prime young self coupled with Rinnegan. I think it wasnt just old age but maybe some other injury of some sorts that kept Madara at bay all this time ? And I guess he simply died bcs he was too old ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    The Zetsu arms seems to be advising Obito not to answer.

The uppermost left panel.
    Spoiler!

Why is this? Maybe like a rumored leak in the past... Zetsu is the real villain orchestrating behind the scenes.
    No, it's just showing the zetsu part repairing itself.
    Look at the right panel, there're abrasions on his arm.

-------------
    Madara doesn't have rinnengan in last page. maybe he already gave nagato his eyes before he met with obito.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Well, it looks to me like she wants Katsuyu to bring her the other Kages so that she can heal them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Yea, Paul. She meant "bring me the kages so i can heal them"

Just try to imagine how terrible for Obito this had to be. Last thing he saw before the eye transplantation was his beloved Rin...and the next thing he sees after regaining consciousness was a scary crippled old Madara uchiha...cruel...
    And a big Good job to Knife Eater, who foresaw the foreshadowing of Obito's survival in the Kakashi gaiden!

Dang...That simple heh? Rotten Translation. I of course tend to read everything literally. If she heals Them, might she not die?

Back to Madara,

1) Did he try to use Rinne Tensei, If so on/for whom?

2) Is the place he was, with young Obito a Hide out? I mean if they were in between life and death, why are there Bandages on Obito?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

First, good chapter . Some action, Madara as always recognizing clones when no one else can for some reason... ah so that's one of his MS jutsu/powers... I guess with such destructive power, as long as you can hit the real target it' the end.

Nice page with Tsuna'de body ripped apart but nicely covered by a tree.

To those that ask where the real Nartuo is, obviously right before 8-tails, just look at this page:
    Spoiler!

Middle left panel, Kakashi is looking at Naruto's back, while on the bottom right, Naruto is looking at Kakashi's.

Do you feel old ? Do you feel sick ? Does your Sharingan charges to long ? Do you want more raw power ? Then this is your answer, Hashirama's Cells for just 99,99$, if you call within the first 15 minutes, you get spare Zetsu parts .

So, looks like the Black Zetsu might really be the end boss... maybe one of the son's ? A direct descendant of So6p, could probably easily fuse with White Zetsu that is made from one of So6p's descendants, seeing as his DNA would have been the closest to Sage (not counting those that mutated or empowered themselves with other things ;P). What's more, some trees can really live long, so by mixing abundant life force with a tree and a human, could really give you a lot of time.

Nice flashback from Obito. The kid thinks he is dead, but then wakes up and see his his ancestor (?) which says that you are on the verge of death and he can save you with Hashirama Cells, but only if you cooperate with him or something along those lines, from what I understood.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/12

I think the whole "Oh it's you" is the revived Uchiha Madara talking to the one on the last page. Just my little 2 cents
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!