4 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 3.57%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions

Awesomeness chapter!

Who was the bunshin? Obito? Naruto? That I didnt catch.

At the very final page, Madara resembled Nagato. White hair from what I could tell. Possible side effects, either from use of Gedou Mazou, or perhaps just old age? The amount of badassery oozing from this guy is other worldly.

Im assuming they met in a world between life and death? As when Kakashi met his father? Did Madaras grudge keep him alive in that space?

1 chapter is never enough to satisfy my needs. But still an awesome one at that.

Hopefully in the next chapters to come, we'll get more info about Obito, and his meetings with Madara!

Maybe he just injected him with wisdom matrix-style? Would explain Obitos "sudden" raise in skillset.
    The possibilities are endless when it comes to Rinnegan so it would seem. If it can control life/death, then it would seemingly be a small matter to empower Obito with knowledge, combatskills, memories.

So many questions! Aaaaaah!
    Last edited by Stefano-kun; 09-11-2012 at 08:32 AM.

YOU WA SHOCK!

Oh Wow! Kishimoto took a page out of Kubo's notes on how to treat women. Naruto's been pumping out some good chapters as of late.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    epic epic chapter!! I'm glad we got a taste of Madara vs the 9, 8 tails combo before the flashbacks start.

what's everyone's ideas on what the Hokage is upto? is it just healing them or is there something more going on?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I think Madara meant that Naruto was a kage bunshin. That was a surprise to me atleast. Then where is the real Naruto?

Other thoughts, the old Madara on the last page did resemble Nagato a lot.. There's got to be a connection there somehow. Perhaps Madara also synced with Gedo Mazou and was drained because of that. It's pretty obvious that we're now going to see what we wanted chapter 600 to be about The backstory of Madara and Obito

I'm interested in Madara's weapon. Seems pretty damn imba. Perhaps another of the SoSP's weapon.

Saulleron bond
    Really good one to read. Well Naruto is my favorite manga character so I enjoyed reading the chapter.
    As i read the manga as an art reader and this one makes me more delighted to create an art of the characters.
    Indeed great post !

I guess Tsunade's only half the woman she used to be now, but It was nice to see Madara put the Uchiha war fan to use. Unfortunately seeing Madara in old age (or perhaps Geddou Mazou synced) only further raises the question of why if through Edo Tensei Kabuto could restore his soldiers to their prime did not do the same for Nagato, Chiyo, and a number of others. Also since when has Obito had time to formulate all of these plans that Madara acknowledges him for? While he was recovering from being terminally crippled Obito suddenly became a master strategist? I don't know if I like the direction that I think this is heading in.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefano-kun View Post
    Awesomeness chapter!

Who was the bunshin? Obito? Naruto? That I didnt catch.

At the very final page, Madara resembled Nagato. White hair from what I could tell. Possible side effects, either from use of Gedou Mazou, or perhaps just old age? The amount of badassery oozing from this guy is other worldly.

Im assuming they met in a world between life and death? As when Kakashi met his father? Did Madaras grudge keep him alive in that space?

1 chapter is never enough to satisfy my needs. But still an awesome one at that.

Hopefully in the next chapters to come, we'll get more info about Obito, and his meetings with Madara!

Maybe he just injected him with wisdom matrix-style? Would explain Obitos "sudden" raise in skillset.
    The possibilities are endless when it comes to Rinnegan so it would seem. If it can control life/death, then it would seemingly be a small matter to empower Obito with knowledge, combatskills, memories.

So many questions! Aaaaaah!
    Indeed, this chapter rises many questions. First: Naruto was the Bunshin, as you can see him disappear right here: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/601/16. Which leaves us with the question, when Naruto replaced himself with a clone. I don't think it was a clone that had the talk with the Bijuus, and I don't think he would leave this fight to a Kage Bunshin. Be that as it may, Naruto's power boost is quite heavy, everyone but Madara would be blown to hell after that attack. And it seems Madara's Fan is able to absorb chakra and to send it back right away.

But what bothers me is: Since when is it possible to recognize clones, whatever the eyes? The Byakugan can't (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-105-6/n...apter-100.html), the Rinnegan can't (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-428-1/n...apter-423.html), and the sharingan can't neither (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-365-17/...apter-360.html). Maybe it's an EMS-thing.

And now it's clear it's Obito: No Izuna body, no copy, it's clearly the original. The question remains:

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    TOBI / OBITO, or whatever the fuck he is; ''Those who don't follow the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash'' <<-- this guy; SUDDENLY, OUT OF THE FCKIN BLUE,.. in 1 year, let me repeat: ONE FCKIN YEAR, became so EVIL MINDED, attacked Konoha and tried to KILL A FREAKIN BABY, and not just by throwing him in the sky and trying to stab him.. HE PLANTED AN EXPLOSIVE TAG on NARUTO'S ASS, kidnapped Kushina and and and
    But please, Kishi, please don't make this "world between life and death" a time-chamber. That wouldn't just stretch it, it would entirely blow it. I am still not convinced that Kishi will be able to make the Obito-character-change and his power-boost comprehensible.

Anyway, what Obito and Madara were saying seems to confirm my theory that the Gedou Rinne Tensei no Jutsu is a once in a lifetime technique (http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...time-technique). Apparently, it is possible to revive bodies that are long dead, as Madara was. Then again, why didn't he revive Yahiko?

I am curious whether Tsunade is going to survive. I think she might, because if not, the whole encounter with Dan would be pointless. And if she saves the Kages including herself, don't you dare tell me the is weak or her existence is futile.

I think it's kinda ironic that Kabuto's trumph card ended up backfiring that bad. Reviving Madara to his prime.. Damn, he should have seen that one coming.