Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Then again if that old man did not kick the bucket in such a situation this slavery business would just end peacefully.
    With that along with the changes the dead of Canute's Brother may bring to the life in the farm just about anything is possible.

They could get their chance to freedom cut off... Or they could have to go tell their master his father is ill and hence follow after him... Which could lead to Thorfinn meeting Canute.

Considering how Canute and Thorfinn have been going in complete polar opposite in term of finding inner peace since they last met It could be an interesting encounter.

Claymore

This manga was definitely worth picking up. Surprisingly still has me interested even if it changed a whole 180 from how it started out. Is it a month series? Or like we only get like 1-3 chapters a year how Berserk used to be?

Is this story shaping Thorinn up to be the viking that leads the people to the Americas and so on? Think King Canute will kill the farm land owner.

Bring back Thorkall!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This manga was definitely worth picking up. Surprisingly still has me interested even if it changed a whole 180 from how it started out. Is it a month series? Or like we only get like 1-3 chapters a year how Berserk used to be?

Is this story shaping Thorinn up to be the viking that leads the people to the Americas and so on? Think King Canute will kill the farm land owner.

Bring back Thorkall!
    It's supposed to be monthly, but chapters get on the internet on a pretty random schedule, so expect two chapters one month and then no chapters next month, etc. As for the Thorfinn's future role, I surely still hope him to be woven into the man who will go, see and conquer the upper lands of North America, I'd be really disappointed otherwise.

http://www.mangareader.net/vinland-saga/76 Came out few days ago. I knew it! He's going kill everyone for his Utopia! Damn the wait for this manga sucks just as bad after reading berserk ><

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Last chapter was definitely interesting...you can see the premise being set. This would make an awesome tv series.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

New chapter out!

http://www.mangareader.net/vinland-saga/80

Got some action, was actually hoping for Thorfinn to stop the brawl weaponless like his father took out people.

He became more calm and collective of his actions and thoughts. Maybe due listening so much of Snake's bible reading. He's not the aggressor anymore, the farm land change him a LOT! Damn...i miss his old habit ^_^
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Yeah I know what you mean but I think in a way this is more badass. If Thorfinn only uses his strength when forced now and he just takes them out armless I'd enjoy the rest of the series like that. It make his change look real good. Damn I wish history class was shown to me like this, this is way more interesting way to view/learn about it.

LOL..you should recommend this to ur professor. Maybe he will have second thoughts that history is not only found in books but in manga.. but do u think the new attitude of Thorfinn will be kind of boring bcoz of less fight and more thinking'....
    Last edited by Lhek; 01-25-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

To be honest at first I thought it was gonna be boring, wasn't to happy about his new change in direction. I don't know how the author those it but Vin Land saga just keeps getting real good. And its not like anything crazy/amazing is happening either. I do want to see Thorkall again though I hope another war happens at least.