Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joshn90 View Post
    err, this may sound newbie or something, but I cant open it. It downloaded as a RAR file and wants to open in itunes (which doesnt work). I also tried opening it with the Windows picture and fax viewer and the adobe photoshop starter edition 3.0 (my usual manga viewer applications).
    If you're saying that you do not know how to extract a .rar folder than download WinRAR (it's free.) and install, you'll be able to extract the contents afterwards. Of course, I may have misread what you were trying to say.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

well usually its like damz said, I just download it and view it in one of my viewer programs, but it downloads as a RAR file. So il try the WinRAR and see how it does. Thanks guys, looking forward to reading it (sounds cool).

EDIT: WinRAR worked like a charm, thanks again guys.
    Last edited by joshn90; 10-12-2007 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshn90 View Post
    well usually its like damz said, I just download it and view it in one of my viewer programs, but it downloads as a RAR file. So il try the WinRAR and see how it does. Thanks guys, looking forward to reading it (sounds cool).

EDIT: WinRAR worked like a charm, thanks again guys.
    I hope you enjoy this manga, glad you got it to extract.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

I deffinately enjoyed this manga, its one of my favs now.

EDIT: Hey guys, when does volume 4 come out?
    Last edited by joshn90; 10-24-2007 at 09:49 PM.

whew, just read the first volume.....dear lord it was good

The RAW of the chapter 37 is already out! Grab it from Ritual Scan Forge here.

Damn, Thorfinn could not be more owned by the tall guy :S

are there english scanlations for chapters 20-37? (I cant read japanese)

Sorry, but no, there aren't. Let's hope MangaScreener release soon a pack of new chapters ^^

Edit: The chapter 21 is already scanlated, download it here (link taken from the first message).

ohhh, Thanks =P

Chapter 38 RAW already available, download it from Ritual here (Ritual DDL).

(I'll reupload the chapter on MF/RS once it's removed from Ritual)

By the way, isn't the chapter quite short? Only 10 pages!! :S