Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    I dont want to see Thorfinn doin' another diggin' and choppin' trees. I want to see him cuttin' the neck of dat sh*t face king Canute..XD!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Just caught up with this awsome manga *__*

Quote Originally Posted by Lhek View Post
    I dont want to see Thorfinn doin' another diggin' and choppin' trees. I want to see him cuttin' the neck of dat sh*t face king Canute..XD!
    and i cant wait , as weel , to see torfinn slashing his sword again , wonder for wich reason

The story is so good, but it moves at such an aggravatingly slow pace. The indefinite release schedule hinders it too unfortunately. Was very surprised to see Einar's crush is married to the mass murderer that's been at large, a twist I would have never seen coming. Should be interesting to see how things resolve themselves as everyone's paths are starting to converge upon the same point.

A Thorfinn and Canute reunion especially in their current states would be a sight to see. I don't even think they'd be able to recognize each other. Also what Thorfinn will do once he meets Leif again after all this time and if he'd consider going back to his village to see his family is also something worth pondering over. Ahh, I want to see where things go next already! My Viking fix is in effect.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Actually want to see Thorfin and Thorkell meet again more than again, maybe they'll have another showdown. Just so Thorkell can see how much stronger he got, be badass Thorfin beats him like his Dad did. Without no weapons.

Things are moving fast (well kind of fast). Now Thorfinn will have no choice but to act at some point. He cannot keep his goody two shoes act working for long. Just as his father he will have to find a way to act wether he'll turn out killing people or succeed in avoiding it will be interesting to see.

Thorfinn....... .....is..... ......FIGHTING!!!!!!!!

sweet!!! maybe Farmland Saga is finally coming to an end

Great! Everything happened like i hoped it would.

Thorfinn is somehow trying to emulate his father. Arguably it was the best he could do at this point.

And now with the danger looming toward the farm with Canute and all... He will be even more pressed hard for answers on how to somehow deal with violence without harming people too much.

And once again they managed to surprise me. I didn't think things would turn this way.

Now the old man is riled up. I didn't consider anything could get him to want to stay and fight. This will change everything.

Farm Sage is over and now Exploration Sage begin! But first Thorfinn needs some money... And if I remember well that wealthy dude is anything but a guy you would want to loan money from....