Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    It took quite a while, but chapter 65 is out now.

http://www.1000manga.com/Vinland_Saga/65/01/

Farmland Saga over and over again...but somehow i'm so damn excited about every new chapter because if always feels like "THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING NEW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER" or "THORFINN WILL GO BACK TO HIS OLD SELF". Let's whether this still goes on when we have 2011.

Aku Soku Zan

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Farmland Saga over and over again...but somehow i'm so damn excited about every new chapter because if always feels like "THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING NEW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER" or "THORFINN WILL GO BACK TO HIS OLD SELF". Let's whether this still goes on when we have 2011.
    Prolly so, lol. I'm just amazed at the mangaka's ability to draw the trees and the background in such great lifelike detail, he loves doing it too much.

It is good to see Thorfinn maturing while learning about the outside world for the first time.

It's only a matter of time before the farm is ransacked by thieves though, and then I think Thorfinn will have to revert to his old fighting style at the least to protect his new home.

I'm not sure if he'll ever revert to his old, badass, kill anything that gets in his way kind of guy, but maybe if Einar is killed or something similar happens I could see him returning to his cold, calculating personality.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

god, i freaking hate it when i don't know how long a chapter is..every click could be the last-.-

Please God, don't make it stop.

Edit :

Oh fuck off, 22 pages ? I would trade 4 months of Bleach for at least 40 pages releases.

Decent chapter, ofc nothing happened but i got the feeling that this new guy will somehow know Thorfinn.

Aku Soku Zan

Splendid high quality release by Mangastream.

But still, it feels like we are years away from real action.

Aku Soku Zan

New chap's been translated thanks to the awesome team at Mangastream. Go nuts!

http://mangastream.com/read/vinland_saga/92780160/1

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Splendid high quality release by Mangastream.

But still, it feels like we are years away from real action.
    I agree. I stopped thinking of Vinland Saga as an action manga when they went to farmland. Such a contrast from the first part, but its still interesting and good.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

I'm personally too afraid to even think that maybe this is where Yukimura was headed from the very beginning, and he's extremely enjoying himself with this slow-paced arc (after all, his masterpiece manga is a slow-paced futuristic story that estimulates the audience into reflecting on humanity, life and death), and we won't be given any more battling action until they actually set sail and reach Vinland Saga; which seems hundreds of chapters away from now at the moment.