Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    you know what op... I'm buying what your selling.

Right or wrong these are the types of theories I like to see.
    Good read
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Indeed. I read it and it is very thoughtful.

I only have 1 question right now and correct me if I misunderstood:

If the Kyuubi is just evil chakra, then how could minato seperate the good and evil chakra of it if it contained no "good" chakra?
    well good doesnt exist without evil so no matter how evil the kyuubi was there had to be a small amount of good chakra in him/her/it =p. So how much exactly is a small amount of infinite XD

Awesome Theory!!!
    I love it!
    I am wondering why people are fighting the idea of Itachi being evil though... He is evil, very evil! He killed not only his family but his entire clan. No matter how noble your cause, an evil deed is still evil. And thus even if Itachi is a 'good' person he not only an evil deed like Madara may have to achieve his MS, he did it over and over again killing his clan, which Madara never did, probably hastening his descent into darkness. But, he's still a good guy,.... just an evil good guy.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    well good doesnt exist without evil so no matter how evil the kyuubi was there had to be a small amount of good chakra in him/her/it =p. So how much exactly is a small amount of infinite XD
    LOL I guess you could put it like that. But I thought the Kyuubi was just one huge mass of maleficent chakra collected into a sentinent being? I dont think any good chakra resides within it, according to this theory.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    LOL I guess you could put it like that. But I thought the Kyuubi was just one huge mass of maleficent chakra collected into a sentinent being? I dont think any good chakra resides within it, according to this theory.
    Well according to this theory Sasuke have chakra that is even more malicious than kyuubis, so from this we can conclude that there is still some good in kyuubi (if you're pure evil then there won't be anyone that will be worse than you^^)

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    Well according to this theory Sasuke have chakra that is even more malicious than kyuubis, so from this we can conclude that there is still some good in kyuubi (if you're pure evil then there won't be anyone that will be worse than you^^)
    Interesting point. that could be taken in more than one way. To me, it means that Sasuke has more maleficent chakra than the Kyuubi. Doesnt mean the Kyuubi contains good imo. It just means that Sasuke's chakra, is superior in terms of evil, than the Kyuubi. And since the fourth divided the chakra, in half, that would mean the Kyuubi is half evil and half good. Which imo isnt true at all due to the evidence in the manga and the notion that the Kyuubi is created from maleficent chakra only.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...