Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Cool

I don't believe it but we may have a winner here, consider the fact that we are discussing the Yin/Yang that comes real world ideals. So, you saying if Naruto is able to finish the jutsu his father started by combining his Yang with the Kyuubin Yang there's a possibility that he would unlock some new abilities.

But, the Uchilia brothers were already skilled shinobi's with powers capable of over powering the Kyuubin. Therefore, Naruto would need to reach a level were he can over-power the Kyuubin with his Yang and combine them and take control. However, right now his still weak, even the Kyuubin told him that he's weak or dependent on the Kyuubin power's not his own.

But, right now Naruto is an idiot who's busy chasing after Sasuke and even with his new jutsu he's a small fry compare to Sasuke not to mention Madara and Pein who's after him.

Yeah good theorie. Why NOT

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    wow nice theory i can't contradict it at all

Wow! I just got back from work and saw all the positive feedback! I think I'll post the other addendums to my theory as well.

*Addendum to the theory

I think that parts of my theory are also the true reason why Sasuke was able to escape Tsukyomi. I theorized on something like this when that chapter came out, but my thoughts weren't as organized as they are now.

Facts:
    1) Chakra is known to convey strong negative emotions that other shinobi can sense (i.e. bloodlust, hatred)

2) The chakra of the shinobi when the CS is activated on any level changes. Negative emotions become more prominent, stronger. When Sasuke first activated the CS Ino said that his chakra was darker, more fierce than she remembered from the academy. Even Neji was impressed with what Sasuke was giving off. Shika was so scared that he got his teammates and got out of dodge when he saw Sasuke wake up.

My addendum theory is this: before, I theorized that the reason why Sasuke was able to break out was truly because of his hatred. I said that his hatred, amplified by the CS, changed the "feel" of the chakra that Itachi was manipulating. Because Itachi was no longer manipulating the same type of chakra that he was before, Sasuke was able to break out.

Now I'm changing this slightly. I'm going to go with the dark chakra approach. Going off of what I said about the MS and dark chakra in the first theory, Itachi must have been full of it. The balance of his yin and yang chakra was tipped largely to the dark natured chakra. But Sasuke, upon activating the CS, had his chakra imbalanced to an even greater degree. The same way that Madara was able to control the fox because his chakra was darker, Sasuke was able to break out because the nature of his chakra was momentarily darker.

The whole theme of dark natured chakra and control over others can also extend further as well. It could explain how Oro was able to control anyone who had his CS, despite the fact that he wasn't the original source. And how Itachi was able to control the time within Tsukyomi to such an amazing degree.
    When Madara said that Sasuke's eyes hold more potential than Itachi's we didn't know exactly what the potential specified. Power? Yes. But what power was it?

I'm thinking now that his eyes hold more potential for control over others. He could control Manda so easily through his Sharingan because his capacity for yin control is so high. The same goes for his yang control, as we saw him partially suppress the yang chakra of the kyuubi. If he is this strong with the normal Sharingan, which is balanced between yin and yang natures, then how strong would he be when he has the MS, or the EMS?

Madara's a shell of his former self because the kyuubi chakra was split, and his control over it had weakened. Who knows what type of contract he had to summon the kyuubi anytime he wanted, and how that contract may have been connected to him directly?

But Sasuke has gained the MS in a different way. There was a breaking of bonds that has affected him spiritually, but not to the degree it did Madara or Itachi. So there is the possibility that he will not only not go blind, but be able to still control the kyuubi in Naruto with his MS. His yin and yang have remained balanced, or at least more balanced than either Itachi's or Madara's at first. And this is why Madara needs Sasuke.

Why did they need to wait three years after going after Naruto? In Part 2 they can summon the statue several times over a month or 2, so why didn't they go after Naruto again in Part 1.

- I'm sure they would not have waited that long just because of Jirayia

- If they needed the other tailed beasts first then why try at all?

Answer:
    I think that the order to wait for three years came from Madara. I'm still convinced that his jikuuken jutsu was just recently perfected. It would explain why Madara waited so long before taking a more active role by officially joining Akatsuki's ranks.

I can easily link this to my other theory about Madara needing Sasuke. There is the possibility that Madara saw that Sasuke would become stronger by training with Orochimaru than he would've training with the Leaf Village. So he held off interfering until the last possible minute which would be the end of the three years. But Sasuke went ahead of him by taking out Oro himself.

Thus, Madara saw in Sasuke a conflict and a type of crossroads. Would he become a snake or a hawk? Would he remain changed by Oro's influence, or would he break free and become a better, stronger ninja? The fight with Itachi determined this. If Madara did weaken Itachi beforehand, it was to give them an equal chance of one defeating the other. It was also to see what type of person Sasuke had grown up to be, and if he would be malleable to whatever plans Madara had cooking. This brings us to where we are right now.

I'll post the rest later.

one thing i don't get though, if madara's chakra-balance was distroted when he ontained the ms n then was restored to some extent when he obtained the ems, shouldn't he be able to control the kyubi much better with the regular ms
    ------------------------------------------
    n also, madara's n kyubi's chakra-balance is inclined towards the 'evil' side, but due to madara's being more 'evil' inclined, he is able to over kyubi's same n hence control it. after minato sealed the 'evil' side away leaving only the 'good' chakra for naruto, meaning that naruto only has access to 'good', n sasuke supressing kyubi's chakra in naruto, does this mean that sasuke 'good' chakra is > kyubi's 'good' chakra ?
    Last edited by lazybum; 04-25-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sasuke was able to partially suppress the fox since Naruto had already started doing so. We've already seen that Naruto's chakra is resilient to the fox's chakra so he probably could've done it himself. It's just that Sasuke came at an opportune time and used his own, still relatively balanced yang chakra to suppress the fox the rest of the way.

And with Madara the merging of his eyes with his brother's stopped the negative effects of the MS. He might've been better able to control the fox with the normal MS, yes, but doing so would've further destroyed his eyesight. So he had to somewhat restore his spiritual balance. But in the end he was still unbalanced enough to take control of the fox.

Last time I checked... Sasuke doesn't have his own MS...
    And really, you're theory leads us to think that Itachi is evil, but Kishi is telling us Itachi is a nice guy...
    Tough, great theory!!!!! It's well explained and everything, nice^^
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Last time I checked... Sasuke doesn't have his own MS...
    And really, you're theory leads us to think that Itachi is evil, but Kishi is telling us Itachi is a nice guy...
    Tough, great theory!!!!! It's well explained and everything, nice^^
    I´ve to agree. Nice theory i like it.

Awesome theory(s). Makes a lot of sense, perfect sense actually So let's c how much of it is true I think u might get a call from Kishimoto any day now telling u to stop theorizing He may even pay u to quiet down as u might b spot on with ur theories Maybe u'll get the next 50 Naruto Manga & the 400th in a special edition cover hehe ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by LC9411 View Post
    Sasuke was able to partially suppress the fox since Naruto had already started doing so. We've already seen that Naruto's chakra is resilient to the fox's chakra so he probably could've done it himself. It's just that Sasuke came at an opportune time and used his own, still relatively balanced yang chakra to suppress the fox the rest of the way.
    so u saying sasuke's inclined towards the 'good' side within himself