Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I remember back when Orochimaru's name wasn't even spoken because everyone was afraid of him, he could make you feel like you died just by looking at you and even the ANBU were no match for him, and now hes reduced to being a joke :(

I wish he was able to keep the same level of respect as Jiraiya was up until his death but I think he was too obsessed with catching and playing with his opponents than fighting them, he never got serious like jiraiya did...
    A pie in the sky?

What if... Orochimaru somehow becomes a hero? Probably near the end of the manga, somehow his beliefs will go back to that of what is precious to Konoha. He then sacrifices his life helping.

LOL.

Anyway, I really think that Orochimaru is still alive.

The anime showed only 1 snake escaping, (the others just barely not escaping), so its possible that it appears more got away in the manga than was intended.

I also don't think that Oro is in Kabuto, maybe just some instinct taking over him or something.
    Last edited by drgnx; 06-02-2010 at 11:26 PM.
    Spoiler!

Hahahaahahaha Orochimaru is always getting inside his underlings. Between that and his habits of playing with snakes and chasing after little boys I'd have to say he's the creepiest villain in the Narutoverse.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I remember back when Orochimaru's name wasn't even spoken because everyone was afraid of him, he could make you feel like you died just by looking at you and even the ANBU were no match for him, and now hes reduced to being a joke :(

I wish he was able to keep the same level of respect as Jiraiya was up until his death but I think he was too obsessed with catching and playing with his opponents than fighting them, he never got serious like jiraiya did...
    ah yes, the good old days, until the sarutobi made him scream like a bitch, lol, oh man, good times, good times..

and itachi made it official, there are those simply higher than the sannin..

orochimaru seems to be truly gone, he's been replaced by kabuto, and the lil mofo is doing a pretty decent job actually. his interaction with madara gave him major cool points without looking like a homo
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaOrchid View Post
    In an filler episode of Naruto when Team Seven was still together (or I think it's a filler) Sasuke and Naruto had to fight off this guy who stole Sakura, saying he had to do it to 'please his lord'. Sasuke defeats this man and then the man suddenly dies out of the blue. At the end it shows a little white snake crawling back to Orochimaru and it goes into his ear. Orochimaru then wakes up, telling Kabuto that Sasuke passed his test. Remembering this, I think this will happen:

One of the snakes from the Sasuke vs. Itachi battle lived. The snake is Orochimaru and Kabuto plans to get Sasuke back so he can put the snake in Sasuke and let Orochimaru take over his body as planned. Remember, Kabuto approached Madara wanting Sasuke. Why else would he want Sasuke besides using him as Orochimaru's vessel?
    Just my outlook on it [:

(Although I do find the fault in my outlook that the snake from that filler episode could just be an 'information receiver' and not Orochimaru himself. But, eh. I'm sticking with it.)

Revenge??.. Revenge for betrayin, swallowing up Oro??.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Exactly like it would even matter if Orochimaru came back Sasuke and Naruto are strong enough to handle him. Who gives a crap...the ninja war is coming up and hopefully an introduction to several new ninja and fighting styles.

I'm more curious whats Chiyo's little brother Ebizou can do as he is respected on the same level so must be S-class shinobi as well.

The only reason Oro sucked was cause he was sick all of Shippuden!!..
    We did not get to see him do anything really!!..

In part 1 he was the most feared person!!.. He even had his own creepy theme song whish they would put when he would come!!.. Only for him, the only guy besides him who has had his own song is PEIN!!.

Oro is bad ass, everytime he would come in part 1, yall all know something was about to go down!!..
    He's arguably the guy that knows the most Jutsus and doesn't it bother yall that we didn't get to see almst none of them??..

The way they disposed of him in Shippuden was wrong!!..
    Everybody says he sucks cause Naruto gave him a hard time, well he was sick yet he was fighting Naruto with 4 tails!!...

Imagine him being fully recovered!!..

I sure hope he comes back, pretty much so he can clean his name up a little, Die in a huge battle!!..

@·Rokudaime Sennin·
    You forgot one!!..
    The most Creepest, Sickest, Nastiest,Ugliest (I think not sure about that one lolz.)Villain: OrOchimaru!!!....

oro lost his coolness as soon as itachi owned so flawlessly, both times.. lol

you are right (hate to say it lol)

i dont like kabuto. when i saw him with one snake in the ass it was disturbing..then i saw him with 5 or 6 snakes in the ass and i had a stroke. what kind of villain is that??

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    you are right (hate to say it lol)

i dont like kabuto. when i saw him with one snake in the ass it was disturbing..then i saw him with 5 or 6 snakes in the ass and i had a stroke. what kind of villain is that??
    lol, a villain only orochimari can be proud of