Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11
    Senior Member lazybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    If Oro survives because of those dumb snakes, I will be so pissed. I really don't think Oro is that good.
    *wisper* don't let freakshow hear you

    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    I want him to die like jiraiya, an epic battle were he shows all of his strongest jutsu.
    that alone would take 20+ chapters

  2. #12
    Senior Member stevensr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    england,liverpool
    Posts
    972
    sorry i mean jutsu that he might not have used and are his strongest

  3. #13
    Hi O.o Kona_Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    209
    yeah i know orochimaru is still alive its just that in kabutos body

    Fear The Almighty Kona_Chan

  4. #14
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    830
    That Oro still exists really isn't a question, I think it's only a matter of what form he has now. It's an excellent point that Itachi seems to have killed what In refer to as Primary Oro, that which Sasuke devoured, however what resides in Kabuto is a total wild card. We don't know just what it's composed of and if it will even be Oro in fact or some sort of hybrid.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  5. #15
    However why would Oro want to have part of his soul exist inside of some of his flesh, he planned to take of Sasuke, so why would he want just a little bit to be in his corpse. His death was acutally the best that could happen. Hell Oro would not die, he was sliced in half for pete's sake. So having him sealed in a genjutsu dimension for all eternity is the best way to eliminate the issue of him coming back. Also its very much like payback for him, he used that soul transfer techinque that basically takes over a persons body while suppressing their soul. I think it was very fitting and comical. I still think that he will have some kind of cameo for when they talk about the 8 tailed beast. Like he based his Hydra Technique around its look or something.

  6. #16
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    *wisper* don't let freakshow hear you

    LOL!!!


    anyways.............


    For you guys who still believe that Orochimaru is dead, this might help:

    LINK:
    Orochimaru and the Void

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    That Oro still exists really isn't a question, I think it's only a matter of what form he has now. It's an excellent point that Itachi seems to have killed what In refer to as Primary Oro, that which Sasuke devoured, however what resides in Kabuto is a total wild card. We don't know just what it's composed of and if it will even be Oro in fact or some sort of hybrid.
    Agreed, at the moment the big question is not whether Orochimaru is alive, it is what form of existence has he taken on. As you say, it is a question of what will become of the aspect of Orochimaru that was infused into Kabuto. To a degree he has become almost like the Kyuubi, in that, 1 part of him is sealed in a death like jutsu and the other is infused into another person. I find it sort of amusing that despite apparently not being the jinchuuriki of the eight tails he resembles Yamata Orochi in so many ways. Now, despite not being a bijuu, Orochimaru really has come to resemble one in many ways as well.

    I don't really like the idea of Kabuto becoming merely another vessel for Orochimaru, it kind of destroys Kabuto as a character to me. That said, either way it goes it could be interesting if it is presented well. If Kabuto takes full control, he could potentially develop into something quite cool, he has a very different way of going about things than other villains and I would be curious to see how he would use Orochimaru's powers, in unison with his own, to grow. If Orochimaru took over, I think things would go in a very different direction but could also add an interesting new element too him. With Kabuto's medical abilities he would likely be more effective in a number of ways. If Orochimaru became a sort of second conscience, things would no doubt play out very differently than if one or the other became prevalent. While there would be a level of agreement, it would likely evolve into a power struggle. I really don't see Orochimaru willingly taking a back seat, for long.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Orochimaru is still alive just like in sasuke during the uchiha brother fight


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  9. #19
    Senior Member OrangeFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    179
    And what if Kabuto had simply added Oro to "his collection" ???

    It came to me during this week's anime, when Kabuto said the guy had been "in his collection for a while".

    Maybe Kabuto could simply summon Oro?

  10. #20
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    It was meant for kabuto to have ORO inside of him.. think about it: all those time, kabuto HELPED ORO in everything: helping him for his medical needs, etc..

    Maybe Kabuto was from day the best vessel he could have. We still don't know why kabuto liked / loved / or why he followed ORO in what he was doing ??!?

    That's what I want to know, why did he followed him?

    [ kabuto isn't dumb, he's a very smart ninja indeed and he knows that ORO manipulated EVERYONE to achieve his goal.. so did kabuto think that HE WASN'T BEING manipulated by ORO, is it that Kabuto didn't have anybody else and oro was everything he had or did kabuto also believed in that: there's nog meaning in life, so you must do something to feel alive ?!? ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •