Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach How long will Ichigo live and his friends? And what if?

Answer me this, if Ichigo 's father is a soul reaper and then Ichgio himself awaken his hidden soul reaper powers. How long will Ichigo live, if from what we know shinigami live at least 200+ years and who knows how old, is old man Yama (1st devision captain)!?

Average human life span is about 65-80 years, So how long will Ichigo, isshin and his sisters, and all his friends live? Since they all have awaken spiritual powers and can see ghost and fight them (include tatsuki and company)?

And if they live normal human life spans, when they die will they all become official shinigami ranked officers since they are stronger than most shinigamis now, i think chad alone is at least Vice Captain class?

Do quencys go to SS? If they are considered special class humans?

And what will happen if kon dies in Ichigo's body? or if Ichigo dies as a shiingami?
    Last edited by soifongx; 04-23-2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: including tatsuki and mizuiro and keigo

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    there are no absolute evidences but then again no one told us different so the body is still a normal body so it will act like a normal body and age like a normal body.
    If Kon dies in Ichigo's body depends if the attack attacked just the body or just the soul or both.
    I suppose once they go to SS they will all have high reiatsu and as such join the Gotei 13.
    Don't know if quincy's go to SS but probably only that they won't be able to use their powers (since no quincy was ever seen in SS I would say they either become shinigamis or just lost their powers).
    If Ichigo's soul dies then he is dead since the body is just the soul's natural house and the soul is what makes it ''work''.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Ichigo's chain of fate was severed and he will no longer age and live a normal human life span. Ichigo should live for a long time, unless he's killed x_x.

Yamamoto is quite old, over 2000 years old since he helped establish the Shinigami Academy 2000+ years before the storyline.

Isshin is already 150+ years old as far as we know. It's possible for him to live longer, but I have a bad feeling on how long he'll actually get to live before the end of Bleach itself. Ichigo's sisters both have the ability to become shinigami themselves. If they actually take that route is up to them. Otherwise they'll just be normal humans with high spiritual powers who age normally.

Ichigo will probably outlive his friends. Even though Tatsuki and Keigo have developed some spiritual awareness, I think they will live normal human lifespans. If they died, like let's say next week lol, and their souls weren't eaten by hollows or anything, I believe Tatsuki and company could become Shinigami. Same goes for Ichigo's sisters, Orihime and Chad. (Though Chad's got hollow powers!)

Quincys. Hmm I have no idea about them existing in the Soul Society. I remember when Quincys were being explained, and it was said that Quincys are humans who have 'magic' in their blood. Does that only apply to a human body? Spirit? I know Mayuri brought back Quincy Souls to the Soul Society to experiment on them, so Quincys can exist in the Soul Society, but probably only in a weakened form. Ishida wasn't weak in the Soul Society, but maybe that was because he was still alive.

If Kon dies in Ichigo's body, I don't think it would effect Ichigo as a shinigami, since the body and soul are not tecnically connected anymore. Wounds show up on Ichigo's body only when Ichigo enters his body wounded as a shinigami.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    the soul may not be linked to the body but the body is still that of a normal human. the body will age like a normal human

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Oh I was just talking about Ichigo himself as a soul/shinigami. The Body is pretty much normal unless Kon is using it (super legs!). I wonder if that causes wear and tear upon Ichigo's legs, probably not.

I can't really imagine Keigo with shinigami powers, unless his shinigami powers only served a comidic purpose. I can imagine Tatsuki in the 2nd division though, replacing Soi Fon's VC.

that would be hot if ichigo becomes captain
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

What if Chad went to HM instead of SS and became a leader of the hollows? He's already begun hollowization…*

i dont think neither he or his friends would permit this, because they care to much about each other like a family, him and Ichigo are brothers practically, although maybe hell become and arrancar.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

From what Ukitake said about Orihime during her training with Rukia...I think it is will within the realm of reason for people with spiritual powers to become shinigami (alive or dead) Chad may possibly become a vaizard in some manner.

Haha people still buy WoW gold?!

Anyways, as for the topic, the sure answer is.... Who knows?!?! Lets ask Kubo Tite.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.