Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 168

Bleach Bleach 168

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Thanks wowie. I liked the new intro (especially when Ichigo knocked Isshin right out of the air, its was great!) but I didnt like the song choice to much. I didnt bother to watch the whole episode, but I did skip though. Its hardcore filler from what I can tell. My excitement for Bleach has fallen drastically...
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

You're welcome [SYN]. I think fillers will be fine as of now. Also from fillers, we might see some clues from their past. I think I will like the next filler episodes hehehe.

Just enjoy guys!

BLEACH EXILE S U C K S !

Whoa that new captain seems Hip and Cool! Ahahahaha! Does he now reign as my new favorite character? Yes (for now!)

How amusing, so from this opening and the last shinigami cup golden that they are doing something different. This arc is completely non-canon lol. It is even playing on the fact that it is non-canon, wow. This is funny, because at least the bount arc was canon on some degree but this one seems to be randomly non-canon given that they aren't in Hueco Mundo and there is literally no time between arcs that would make up for the filler.

I have a question....why is that Damn Kira so popular!? I remember him being in the top 10 in a popularity poll when he hasn't appeared in the manga....for like forever.

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    Thanks wowie. I liked the new intro (especially when Ichigo knocked Isshin right out of the air, its was great!) but I didnt like the song choice to much. I didnt bother to watch the whole episode, but I did skip though. Its hardcore filler from what I can tell. My excitement for Bleach has fallen drastically...
    So go ahead and say it, do you like it or not? Geez you're like "omg this is going to be great" and the next sentence you pull a 180 and say "I have little excitement for bleach." ....

My only doubt about this filler arc is when does it occur? Before the Hueco Mundo arc or somewhere between?

In an alternate universe? Actually it's more like 'if Orihime was never kidnapped the storyline would continue like this. Which includes no ninjutsu ninja badguys. A purple haired badguy that Ichigo fights. I predict at the end of the filler arc, the purple haired badguy will say, "I'm sorry. I've been living my life the wrong way."

That's what I get from watching the Opening anyway.

Ninjas.

Great.

And was anyone disappointed when they first saw the blonde little girl? At first glance I thought it was Hiyori lol ;[

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    So go ahead and say it, do you like it or not? Geez you're like "omg this is going to be great" and the next sentence you pull a 180 and say "I have little excitement for bleach." ....
    Actually I said I loved the new theme song. I did not say I enjoyed the Bleach episode.(since I didnt watch it) But since its going to all filler, I said I was less than excited.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1